Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Every Day Foo That Fight Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Every Day Foo That Fight Cancer (457 Views)

Farts Can Fight CANCER As Well As Other Killer Diseases, Scientists Claim / Foods That Fight Infection Naturally / She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Day Foo That Fight Cancer by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
FIGHTING CANCER THROUGH OUR DAILY MEALS

As soon as I received my daily email update from webMD this morning, the first thing that caught my eye was the title! ‘cancer fighting food’ and I immediately decided to share it with my readers, living a healthy life and adhering to a 100% healthy diet is not easy at all, but at least we can try. No single food can reduce your risk of cancer, but the right combination of foods may help make a difference. At mealtimes, strike a balance of at least two-thirds plant-based foods and no more than one-third animal protein. According to the American Institute for Cancer Research some food type can decrease your chances of having cancer .Check out better and worse choices for your plate. Truth be told some of these food items may be on the high side, but then spending for healthy reasons is never  a waste of resources.Most of us are used to spending more on things like clothes, shoes, bags cars than healthy food that will improve our health, the good news is that most of these food items can be found in most big stores in Nigeria these days and for those who may not be able access them can always substitute with green leafy vegetables, oranges, mangoes, (Thank GOD beans is everywhere) etc. Lets try and cultivate a healthier life style.
FOR MORE VISIT (http://www.apwordsworth..com)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Everyone-findings About Skin Bleaching / Hiv/aids / Pls Help Advice My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.