Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened (73012 Views)

Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / Pix: Drink Fresh Pineapple Juice Every Morning And These Things Will Happen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by dav8id(m): 1:20am On May 16, 2015
Ann Cameron is the writer of numerous books for kids, however in this story she is the key character. After diagnosing colon cancer she was even more popular.

In June 2012 when cancer entered in third phase she was operated. This wasn’t her first meeting with the unwanted disease. In 2005 her spouse died from lung cancer, even after he had chemotherapy.

Ann refused to go the same way like her husband and didn’t have chemotherapy.

Her story was written on the Chris beats cancer blog; where individuals give alternative steps for healing cancer.

“I was exposed to operation for colon cancer in June 2012, and then I denied chemotherapy healing. I was feeling well, however after six months the cancer was spread to the lungs, and entered the fourth phase” – she said.

Ann said that she spend her time on investigating through and found the story of Ralph Core who was 26 years old and had skin cancer. He wrote a story about healing his cancer with consuming 2.5 kilograms of carrots juice daily.

She started to drink carrot juice every day with same daily doses.

After eight weeks she claims that medical studies show that cancer has stopped spreading, the tumors and lymph glands began to decrease.

Following four months tissues were back to regular and the tumor has kept on withdrawing.

Following eight months, registered tomography examination demonstrated that the cancer was gone.

Source :http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/05/14/she-drank-carrot-juice-every-day-for-8-months-you-wont-believe-what-happened/

49 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Smooyis(m): 5:43am On May 16, 2015
Just like that. Congrats

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by WhoBeThisMan: 6:03am On May 16, 2015
Wow this is good. But I know a better way,Jesus heals.

295 Likes 20 Shares

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by echoedwalls: 7:11am On May 16, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

I also believe that Jesus,the Creator of the Universe(also called The Way), created herbs and fruits for humans
on earth for several purposes;to nourish,replenish and heal the human system and also, showed her the way to cure her ailment.

Soon,a drug will be invented from Carrot to heal that kind of ailment which will fetch the inventor mega bucks.
Talk about 'treasures in hidden places'.

184 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Pavore9: 7:48am On May 16, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

Also remember it is the same Jesus that gave us these plants to use for our benefit.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by WhoBeThisMan: 7:51am On May 16, 2015
Pavore9:

Also remember it is the same Jesus that gave us these plants to use for our benefit.
I did not say what she did was bad, neither am I condemning plants and herbs. I only said I know a better way

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Pavore9: 7:53am On May 16, 2015
echoedwalls:

I also believe that Jesus,the Creator of the Universe(also called The Way), created herbs and fruits for humans
on earth for several purposes;to nourish,replenish and heal the human system and also, showed her the way to cure her ailment.

Soon,a drug will be invented from Carrot to heal that kind of ailment which will fetch the inventor mega bucks.

Personally, l take carrots daily after my encounter with a Catholic Monk who is into herbal medicine. lt detoxifies the system, make your skin glow and also good for the eyesight,

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Pavore9: 7:58am On May 16, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

I did not say what she did was bad, neither am I condemning plants and herbs. I only said I know a better way

Yes, Jesus is the way and His inspiration is what brought about this as the cost of carrot is not in any way comparable to the cost of a chemotherapy session, it like free!

1 Like

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by dav8id(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2015
Pavore9:

Personally, l take carrots daily after my encounter with a Catholic Monk who into herbal medicine. lt detoxifies the system, make your skin glow and also good for the eyesight,

you are very correct...

lol so i com dey FRONT PAGE...grin

call us for customized wristband...07037781319

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Ariyke: 8:23am On May 16, 2015
Carrot is very good it helps my eye sight too smiley just that's it's seasonal and not available all the time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by okooloyun1(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2015
Abok*i abok*i pls come ooooo

9 Likes

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Nobody: 9:26am On May 16, 2015
Dat cool
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by shachris02: 9:26am On May 16, 2015
wow.

Nature always has a way.

2 Likes

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Elslim: 9:26am On May 16, 2015
what works for Mr A must not necessarily work for mr B

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by msmon(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2015
Reading!
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by SleekyP(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2015
shocked
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Nobody: 9:29am On May 16, 2015
Land agents......
okooloyun1:
Davidbeam:
nj

2 Likes

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by okooloyun1(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2015
peppyluv02:
Land agents......
Land tenant

1 Like

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Lexusgs430: 9:30am On May 16, 2015
And she probably also saw more clearly...............

3 Likes

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by FitnessNigeria: 9:30am On May 16, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

Christ has given us sufficient things to live on earth, he heals us through foods we eat, herbs, fruits and a lot.

5 Likes

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Chitumu: 9:30am On May 16, 2015
echoedwalls:

echoedwalls:

echoedwalls:

jesus created the universe SMH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by ifyalways(f): 9:30am On May 16, 2015
Carrot is one of God's finest gifts to man. I don't joke with my carrot.

1 Like

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Nobody: 9:31am On May 16, 2015
Na wa o! Your own don too much na...booking space on every thread.
okooloyun1:
land tenant

1 Like

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by capip120(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2015
o boi na to go begin pack carrot for processing from my northern brothers wey de come wash am for our pump every morning. grin
one cup of carrot juice is N300 compared to what you are going to spend getting chemotherapy and other contingencies. For those with cancer, i have already began processing carrot juice in large quantity.
place an order now!
contact: 08038644080 for fast delivery of carrot juice anywhere in Nigeria, delivery arrives latest 24hrs.
Orders can also be made online visit: www.carrotjuice.com.ng grin grin
GET YOUR CARROT JUICE NOW!!! grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by dhardline(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2015
Carrot will soon get expensive now undecided
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by upsonn(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2015
The only way to good health is to stay close to the nature. By nature means, drink plenty of water, take fruits and vegetables. Just that will cure the most worst chronic diseases.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by chaz007(f): 9:32am On May 16, 2015
Ok
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by MissSlimbody(f): 9:33am On May 16, 2015
Wow...
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by absoluteSuccess: 9:34am On May 16, 2015
I dont use to believe in the efficacy of roots and herbs until recently. My heart was pounding like it is about to snap, something told me if I dont take any drug I will colapse in few minutes. I don't want to create scene, then I pick a herbal product that I do sell on the shelve. I use just two capsule and I can-t believe it, I was relieved. After I exhaust the med, the condition stable but I still felt dizzy. I dont want to rely on drugs so my brother who uses fruits prepare a formular for me. Today, I am packaging and selling it as home remedy for heart problem. I call it 'Allicin Pride'. Yes, garlic is part of it. I also sell 'blood cleanser', anti cancer (fohow oral) and so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by okooloyun1(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2015
peppyluv02:
Na wa o! Your own don too much na...booking space on every thread.
I'm reading sister will comment later, now stay clear my mention.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by k4kenny(f): 9:35am On May 16, 2015
echoedwalls:

[s]I also believe that Jesus,the Creator of the Universe(also called The Way)[/s], created herbs and fruits for humans

The herbs and Jesus himself are all creations of the Almighty God. Let's give praises and honour to whom its due.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus / Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? / Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.