Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places (19494 Views)

4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Please I Need To Know If There Are Any Nigerians In Argentina And Chile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by SamMilla1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2008
A freind of mine from Guinea visited me here last week.
He said he was amazed to find that the only Business center in a town in Cambodia is owned by an Igbo Guy
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by Sammy107d(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2008
4rm grenada 2 guantanamo, there.
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by Vieira(m): 2:55am On Oct 26, 2008
I know a couple of nigerians that were in Iraq up to a year ago.

Earning danger money!
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by landis(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2008
I am waiting to see if any Nigerian lives in Siberia.

That would be awersome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by tEsLim(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2011
When you go to the Interntional Offices of universities abroad to see how many student applications come in from Nigeria monthly you will be shocked
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by Mylesudeh: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2011
Traveling to Lagos-Nigeria and its surrounding areas?? Let us provide you with a chauffeur driven car rental services. Our prices are remarkably low and our services are like never before seen in Nigeria!! www.unityglobalventures.com or call 202-459-2103
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by davenice: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2011
When my dad (nigerian) was on UN assignment in Nepal twenty years ago, we met one Nigerian guy looking for business opportunities. As far as we know, there were only two other black african families in the capital city, kathmandu, at the time (one Ghanian, one from Sierre Leone) over two years spent there. Fascinating place, with lots of friendly people. Hope to go back visiting one day.
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by tEsLim(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2011
This is how to meet them most. When you are at transit points (airports) chat with other Nigerians and ask there destinations you go shock die. Met a guy working in telecoms in Iraq. And had 24hrs+ transit in Istanbul.
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by Repdalton: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2013
alarinjo: @Juskemi

Great to finally find someone who actually lived in Argentina! I guess my friend from Argentina was actually right, there are few blacks in Argentina. So tell us, Juskemi, what was it like living in Argentina? What are the race relations like over there?

@Segun 2003. I actually plan to visit Brazil next summer. We should probably chat more. What part of Brazil are u?
@jus r ucurrently studying in argentina nw?
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Im in paraguay

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by Chidonsky: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2013
Mondisweets: Im in paraguay
can u tell more about student application,cost,life and job prospect..Your advice is needed
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2013
Chidonsky: can u tell more about student application,cost,life and job prospect..Your advice is needed
I sell garri so u can imagine what living expenses are like for me grin
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by Chidonsky: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mondisweets: I sell garri so u can imagine what living expenses are like for me grin
incredible,i guess things are expensive over there.
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by richlove29: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Anybody been to caracas Venezuela before...? please post on here for the benefit of ppl who want to travel down there... thanks alot
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by tpiah11: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
I think you can probably find people from every country in the world, in every country,
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by kttyy001: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2015
Can you drop me ur number
SEGUN2003:
iice , feel free to come down to Brazil whenever you want. i have been living here for some years now and I can tell you, Brazil is a fantastic country to live in. In live here in Paraiba, on the NE coast of Brazil. You will it here if you choose to come, byt you´ll have to learn Portuguse.
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by tpiar: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
alarinjo:
Nigerian Communities: Argentina And Other "unusual" Places

During a conversation with a white friend of mine I mentioned that Nigerians are one of the most diffused people in the world. She was doubtful and wondered if there were any Nigerians in Argentina. I assured her that there must be, but unfortunately could not give her any proof of my claim. cry

Anyone have info on Nigerian communities in Argentina particularly, and any other places around the world where some wouldn't expect to find black people?

https://www.nairaland.com/903913/please-need-know-there-nigerians
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by tpiaobsession: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2016
Until I see a Nigerian in paupa new guinea or Palau. grin. But honestly, people of this country are just great. I was at the murtala Mohammed airport some months back with my cousin who was travelling to the US. I struck a conversation with someone and i was shocked when I heard his destination. He said he was going to a country called Tuvalu . I can never forget that country till date because I made my own research about the nation later that day. grin. People dey hustle no be small. Theres a survey that out of every sovereign state and country of the world, you are likely to find someone of Nigerian nationality. Afterall, as they say, we live in a small world.
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by Ugosample(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
dafman:
I was reading the biography of Nwafor Orizu ( He was a popular politician in the eastern region  pre - independence period), he was talking about how he first got to the u.s to study in the 30's and didn't know anybody until he remembered that people in his village used to talk about one man from his village that left for the u.s long time ago, he did some searching and traced him to an apartment in NewYork. His Igbo compatriot told him he left his village for the U.S in 1911.

Nor be today Naija's start to travel, them dey everywhere
You don't mean it shocked
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by Ndipe(m): 5:13am On Mar 21, 2019
It seems as if Nigerians are adventurous. I have heard that there isnt a single country in this world that doesnt have a Nigerian. Do they have Nigerians in Palestine?
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by Ndipe(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
alarinjo:
Nigerian Communities: Argentina And Other "unusual" Places

During a conversation with a white friend of mine I mentioned that Nigerians are one of the most diffused people in the world. She was doubtful and wondered if there were any Nigerians in Argentina. I assured her that there must be, but unfortunately could not give her any proof of my claim. cry

Anyone have info on Nigerian communities in Argentina particularly, and any other places around the world where some wouldn't expect to find black people?

If there is a Nigerian embassy in Argentina, I am inclined to assume that there would be Nigerians living there as well.
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by omasampson: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
I been to Argentina twice. The first time I went, I saw only one black man who looks like an Amerucan to me. My host told me that up till that time she had never seen a black person in Argentina. 10 years later when I went again, this time the same host took me to a location in Buenois Aires where I get to see a handful of Nigerians hawking goods to eek out a living. So yes there are Nigerians in Argentina.
Re: Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places by ogo4god: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2022
omasampson:
I been to Argentina twice. The first time I went, I saw only one black man who looks like an Amerucan to me. My host told me that up till that time she had never seen a black person in Argentina. 10 years later when I went again, this time the same host took me to a location in Buenois Aires where I get to see a handful of Nigerians hawking goods to eek out a living. So yes there are Nigerians in Argentina.

Hello sir, pls I'm preparing to travel too Argentina, pls i need your guide and mentorship..

pls i need your contact sir.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind / A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle / A Bus Plunged Into River Siyiabei, Kenya. 17 Passengers Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.