Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) (31422 Views)

Nigeria U13 Team Destroying Opponents (video) / Advise:a Participant Of Milo U13 Africa Football Championship,may-june 2014. / Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) by freshprincex49(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
grin
clnzo: u go run comot nairaland ursef soon.no worry
Re: Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) by jhidey08(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
K

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) by freshprincex49(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dominionng:

Welcum Bruv! The only e-forum u can be anything you wanna be. Billionaire, Pilot, Pope, foreigner, Prince(you chose the perfect username man)... Name it! Trust me, impossible is nothing!

Note: kindly check, cross-check and re-check ur comments before pressing the send key. Some agents are here to crucify you for typo errors. *ThankMeLater*
thanks
Re: Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) by freshprincex49(m): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
pri3stess:
You're welcome. Don't turn into another 190, mrs Chima or tellwizdom. Don't post End time things, you will get banned, don't make any post with grammar or spelling errors, grammar police will finish you. Goodluck
although I don't know who mrs Chima et al are or their antecedents here. I take the hint all the same. Thanks
Re: Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) by freshprincex49(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
;
Omojayejaye:
Nairaland is truly a nice forum to be no doubt about dat as it will enhance and improve your life in terms of exposure but some dullards might try to frustrate your good experience...here they com
U got me laughing...I guess I will have to develop thick skin
Re: Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) by leggo: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nigerian players that will burn out by the time they are 30?? when i was 13 i didnt look that rugged and aged .. Deep down we all know they are are age cheats, even the most 'patriotic' of us
Re: Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) by iamdsam: 12:42am On Nov 15, 2013
Ok. That's good. Nice pic
Re: Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) by ICONgold(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2013
There not too old anyway but am not sure these guyz are 13years old. Naija tinz na
Re: Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) by haibe(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2013
Want to test your IQ? click on the thread link below

https://www.nairaland.com/1518069/test-intelligence-quotient
Re: Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) by dofoborhskyco: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
I wish these boys the very best in the careers, they do come out to win other age group tournaments for Nigeria and are all true to their age.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) by naijanoni(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
leggo: Nigerian players that will burn out by the time they are 30?? when i was 13 i didnt look that rugged and aged .. Deep down we all know they are are age cheats, even the most 'patriotic' of us
Rugged ?.U have eyes to see and u still call dese rugged ?.Abi u were looking at d coaches at d back.
.Not everybody in d pics are players oh.Some of them(at d back) are coaches.
And not everybody in d pic are in d current U/17 team.The poster mentioned only about 4 of dem are members of d current U/17 team,and they are d ones in d front row.Maybe You were malnourished when u were young,but not every 13yr old must look d way u looked when u were 13.
3yrs ago,17-3=14yrs.
This is d way an average 14yr old nigerian looks my friend.
Normal
17yr olds hardly look lyk these(the guys in d front row of d pic).
Shey dem bi aki and paw paw ??
Dont know about u,but when i was 14,dis was d way i looked.
At age 14 i was in SS1,majority of my classmates were 14 and still facially and physically i looked one of d youngest in my class.

You forget many of dese guys would have gone thru hardship and would def look older.
Some Nigerians are soooo ...............

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) by leggo: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
naija noni:
Rugged ?.U have eyes to see and u still call dese rugged ?.Abi u were looking at d coaches at d back.
.Not everybody in d pics are players oh.Some of them(at d back) are coaches.
And not everybody in d pic are in d current U/17 team.The poster mentioned only about 4 of dem are members of d current U/17 team,and they are d ones in d front row.Maybe You were malnourished when u were young,but not every 13yr old must look d way u looked when u were 13.
3yrs ago,17-3=14yrs.
This is d way an average 14yr old nigerian looks my friend.
Normal
17yr olds hardly look lyk these(the guys in d front row of d pic).
Shey dem bi aki and paw paw ??
Dont know about u,but when i was 14,dis was d way i looked.
At age 14 i was in SS1,majority of my classmates were 14 and still facially and physically i looked one of d youngest in my class.

You forget many of dese guys would have gone thru hardship and would def look older.
Some Nigerians are soooo ...............
you are dumb as fucc .. iwhich 14 yrar olds look like this? you better go to UI 100level to see how normal 17 year olds should look.. mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker / Alex Iwobi Shares Throwback Photos Of His Family / Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.