Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Retiring Rich Without Pension -International Conference on Wealth Creation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Retiring Rich Without Pension -International Conference on Wealth Creation (1163 Views)

Legacy Pension Declares 88k Dividend Per Share / Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retiring Rich Without Pension -International Conference on Wealth Creation by bodmax: 1:09am On Nov 14, 2013
[center][b]http:\\www.internationalwealthconference.org[/[/b]center]
May be you are not certain of what retirement holds for you or you are too sure of how it will be; you are enjoined to share with me on the benefits of preparing ahead of time.

Some people retire early while others very retire late yet this is not an excuse for failure anyway. Millions of Nigerians both from the public and private sector have been frustrated, disappointed and fatally maimed by the uneventful hope of good retirement packages. If you have retired, this is good for because you can tell others in working class your sweet stories or if not your ill-fated adventures and in either way they will learn from it.

The focus here is to prepare you for retirement psychologically, financial and health-wise.
Experiencing a fulfilling retirement is a possibility no matter your take home package or pension benefits, it is a function of 3 skill set. Your financial stature is key to having a blissful retirement days amongst others. The sustenance of your personal economy after retirement, thus it cannot be a wishful lots or fantasy dreams; it must be earned from those who are experienced.

Owing to the corruption loaded pension schemes and the fraud beclouding the retirement benefits of Nigerians we see a great vacuum between business knowledge and skill sets. Having been successful in our professional life there is need for a holistic plan towards retirement. The years of grey hairs are meant to be a season to count our achievements and enjoy the our past labour.

This is what form the quest that we are championing; the "international conference on wealth creation". The conference has 3 basis a business skill requisite workshop, a money management skill plenary session and investments skill symposium. Seasoned moderators are investor, professional and business men with wealth of experience and background to guide us through the storms of tackling all issues by and before retirement.
Come this mid-December for the next International Conference for wealth Creation.
(w.w.w.internationalwealthconference.org)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Sell My First Bank Shares / Be Empowered And Live Your Own Life In A Financially Stable Way / What Is The Best Fixing Rate I Can Get From Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.