Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Miss Universe On N160m Swimsuit! | See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Universe On N160m Swimsuit! | See Photos (1086 Views)

Seyi Shay Stuns In Blue Swimsuit (photo) / Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine / Don Jazzy Buys N160M Lekki Mansion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Universe On N160m Swimsuit! | See Photos by Myself21: 6:27am On Nov 14, 2013
Current Miss Universe 2013 ‘Gabriela Isler’ was on most expensive swim suit the day she was declared the miss universe.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-uunit_8DaLI/UoRenzKTajI/AAAAAAAAAqs/N0UFylNeDiE/s1600/miss+universe.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-DSelLbQkXAM/UoReqiHYAXI/AAAAAAAAAq8/uyAHm2blKtk/s1600/miss+universe+2.jpg[/img]
The jewel-studded swimming costume is valued at $ 1 million, was entirely sewn by hand with nearly 900 carats of gemstones like emeralds, rubies and diamonds.
Simple yet elegant, the swimming costume was transported from Italy to Russia with armed guards.
Re: Miss Universe On N160m Swimsuit! | See Photos by H0lYSm00shTM: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2013
She's got a D¡ck, and nice curves of Headlight and Backlight. But what i don't understand is if the Swimsuit makes her Float and not sink, or preserves her life.. I'd rather pray God make me bigger than; than beef her successful career

(1) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Okoye Become Nigerian Face For The Week / She Can’t Stop! Singer, Maheeda Dances To Rihanna’s Rude Boy Unclad / D'banj Grabs A Lady's Arse At Lagos Countdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.