Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Need A Sales/inventory Software That Can Be Integrated Into A POS - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Need A Sales/inventory Software That Can Be Integrated Into A POS (865 Views)

Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software / Need A POS Software For Your Supermaket, Boutique, Grocery Store. Etc CONTACT US / I Need A Software That Will Change My Ip To Usa Ip Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Sales/inventory Software That Can Be Integrated Into A POS by charliebiz(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2013
Hi!

anyone has any idea of how to get a sales and inventory software that is easy to use; as easy as possible even for a 5year old and that can be integrated to a POS terminal, scan bar codes and print out receipts. Even if it can't be integrated to a POS terminal, it should be able to do any of the above. For a Windows Desktop.

price and installation details will be appreciated.
Re: Need A Sales/inventory Software That Can Be Integrated Into A POS by dwittyc0der(f): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2013
I have a software i developed with c# and one for web application ..

you can contact me @ tomtom@wittytom.com

contact me for price and installation

charliebiz: Hi!

anyone has any idea of how to get a sales and inventory software that is easy to use; as easy as possible even for a 5year old and that can be integrated to a POS terminal, scan bar codes and print out receipts. Even if it can't be integrated to a POS terminal, it should be able to do any of the above. For a Windows Desktop.

Re: Need A Sales/inventory Software That Can Be Integrated Into A POS by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Hello,
I am Olumide Kuforiji, a software developer and a web entrepreneur driven by enthusiasm with a creative and innovative idea, I have over a decade of experience from the days of QBASIC and FORTRAN to PHP, JAVA,DOT.NET, MySQL.
I have worked (either directly or through agencies) for big brand clients such as JCB, Global Telecom Institute, Access Bank, Afribank , PPG Industries and Reed Business Information. My strength are in web applications, mobile phone applications, desktop application, interactivity and software development , with usability issues on CD-Rom and Video production.

However, i have developed accounting suite software for supermarket, pharmaceutical etc.The software as a capability to integrate POS TERMINAL,BAR CODE SCANNER, BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINT AND PRINTER which can be install on any MS window.

For further discussion you can email me at ceo@softchaseng.com so that we can exchange our conversation via email for privacy purpose.

Thanks
Re: Need A Sales/inventory Software That Can Be Integrated Into A POS by Kamali(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
We have one ,already deployed in 7 States of the federation,in over a 100 client sites.Send a mail to kamaloladeinde@gmail.com
Re: Need A Sales/inventory Software That Can Be Integrated Into A POS by paulbros: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Hi
We have a software that will suit your requirements which is easy to use.Please send your query to my mail paulbros.nigeria@gmail.com
Thankyou.
Re: Need A Sales/inventory Software That Can Be Integrated Into A POS by avosoft: 2:34am On Nov 27, 2013

I have one developed , and can make is very easy for you, let me know if interested +2348037058471, Portfolio http://avo-soft.com/portfolio.php
Re: Need A Sales/inventory Software That Can Be Integrated Into A POS by MisterMan(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2013
I don't know if you have gotten one. If not, I have a one that I believe will serve your purpose
Re: Need A Sales/inventory Software That Can Be Integrated Into A POS by avosoft: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2014

We do software development of all kinds, please lets know more about your requirements.

Phone: +2348037058471 (WhatsApp enabled)
Email: avosoftware@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed / Who Can Do This At What Cost To Me / Urgent : Shopping Cart Builder Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.