Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Sister Linda And "The Word". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Linda And "The Word". (514 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sister Linda And "The Word". by AUTHORB(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2013
Linda is a female given name. the name has lots of meaning. lets critically conceptualize and analyse her confession with "THE WORD". that is the word of GOD.In the video cd, 13:09 seconds, she said that JESUS will use anyone to tell the world of his coming before He comes.
In 17:15 she said that there are only three pastors in Serrea-leonne that God recognised. that they are the ones preaching from the heart. She also mentioned her pastor's name. that they should tell others coz He is coming now. Bible said the time the son of man will come is like a thief in the night...
In 19:06, she said that Jesus claimed the ownership of "Holiness Revival Movement" that HE, Jesus is going to use it on the last day before His coming.
In 19:44, she said that GOD is against anointing oil, handkerchief, soap, water. she said "I am not God of other things. I'm Jesus the son of GOD. Anybody who uses those things is not of me and I'm not of him. pray for urself, whosoever call upon me shall be saved.
to be continued..

(1) (Reply)

Why You MUST Insure Your Soul Today! / Its Dis Sunday. Wat Do U Lyk Most About CORPUS CHRISTI? / What Is The Prosperity Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.