Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,339 members, 7,954,389 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Research And Development Research Associate Needed @ Procter And Gamble-nov.2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Research And Development Research Associate Needed @ Procter And Gamble-nov.2013 (1007 Views)

Procter And Gamble / Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research And Development Research Associate Needed @ Procter And Gamble-nov.2013 by uboma(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2013
Procter & Gamble Nigeria, also known as P&G, is a multinational consumer goods company headquartered in the United States. Its products include cleaning agents, detergents, diapers, beauty and personal care products. In 2012, Fortune magazine awarded P&G a top spot on its list of "Global Top Companies for Leaders", and ranked the company at fifteenth place of the "World's Most Admired Companies" list.

P&G is currently recruiting for:

Job Title: Research and Development Research Associate

Ref No: RND00002602
Job Location: NG-Lagos-Lagos

Description of Role

A career in R&G at P&G will offer a broad range of opportunities to grow and lead innovation in Beauty Care products for Africa.
Candidate will work on products research and development, obtaining deep insights and connecting with technical teams to provide guidance on ideal consumer-desired products.
You will be given business responsibility from day one.
You will have the chance to develop an extensive set of skills through a variety of challenging assignments.
Working in a multi-functional team environment, you will be the SPOC for your area of responsibility, bringing both technical expertise, consumer insights, and business leadership to ensure excellent decision and the delivery of sustainable and winning products to the consumer.

Qualification
Bachelor's degree required in Chemistry or Biological Sciences
NYSC discharge certificate
Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
Ability to work effectively with people.

Mode of Application
Click on the link below to apply online:

https://pg.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=RND00002602&lang=en

Application Deadline: 27th November, 2013
Re: Research And Development Research Associate Needed @ Procter And Gamble-nov.2013 by ikenna58(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
There are so many threads bearing the same topic in Nairaland.. I find it obnoxious closing a thread to give preference to another!
Re: Research And Development Research Associate Needed @ Procter And Gamble-nov.2013 by bisiboom: 4:33am On Nov 15, 2013
i am an engineer. can i apply
Re: Research And Development Research Associate Needed @ Procter And Gamble-nov.2013 by uboma(m): 5:40am On Nov 15, 2013
ikenna58: There are so many threads bearing the same topic in Nairaland.. I find it obnoxious closing a thread to give preference to another!

Give me the links to such threads.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Discussion Thread On Jobs At I.c.s.l Jobs At Asaba. / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.