Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

This Plagiarism Of Hatred Against Me Must End, Mods Or . . . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Plagiarism Of Hatred Against Me Must End, Mods Or . . . (591 Views)

SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) / Conspiracy Because Of Hatred And Jealousy. / Linda Ikeji : Another Case Of Plagiarism !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Plagiarism Of Hatred Against Me Must End, Mods Or . . . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
I woke up early this money to find out on a thread on the shoeless story I opened that Cjrane, after editing a post of mine reposted it as quote. He went to this post of mine on the thread on Ohanaeze wanting Igbo to take over from Goodluck Jonathan, edited it by adding "I do hate igbos". I proof that this post is not originally mine is Cjrane's use of lower case letter to write Igbo. Also, he added the "s" inflection, to Anglicize the word, Igbo in order to show it is in plural. If you have been following my posts you will realize that I don't Anglicise.
This rubbish of Cjrane is now being copied by some Igbo posters who now edit my posts by adding "I hate Igbo". I have reported them to the moderators. If they fail to do anything, it shows that they are in support of it.
Re: This Plagiarism Of Hatred Against Me Must End, Mods Or . . . by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
This is Libel not Plagiarism.

Thank you
Re: This Plagiarism Of Hatred Against Me Must End, Mods Or . . . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mynd_44: This is Libel not Plagiarism.

Thank you
Thanks. I expect the mods to something about this. I won't my arms and watch this like the one done by these same people to Berem.
Re: This Plagiarism Of Hatred Against Me Must End, Mods Or . . . by Mynd44: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Thanks. I expect the mods to something about this. I won't my arms and watch this like the one done by these same people to Berem.
You can't expect the mods to act on this..... You just wrote a bunch of words, if anyone will do anything, they will need links.

The quote you made, the quote that was edited and subsequent posts that was edited as well. You might also need to post a link to where someone quoted your original post(if one exists) so the mods know you did not go back to change it as a means of damage control
Re: This Plagiarism Of Hatred Against Me Must End, Mods Or . . . by Afam4eva(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
@OP
Can you pls use the report button so that i can locate the posts that you're referring to. Thanks.
Re: This Plagiarism Of Hatred Against Me Must End, Mods Or . . . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Afam4eva: @OP
Can you pls use the report button so that i can locate the posts that you're referring to. Thanks.
You mean after it was, I believe, deliberately hidden for me not to report it?
Re: This Plagiarism Of Hatred Against Me Must End, Mods Or . . . by Idrismusty97(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
This tribalism of a thing must stop.It cripple any organization that embraces it.I know it is usual to find such attitude on nairaland members but it is embarrassing to find the same character in mods.
I thought hausas are the only victims because of this "boko haram issues,but Nairaland have made me understand that yoruba's and igbo's hate their self's for no reasons.We will rather say we are igbo,hausa or Yoruba instead of saying we are nigerians.With the way this tribalism issue is rapidly spreading particularly in politics section, i just hope Seun is not fueling it.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Offering Inside Mountain Of Fire Church / _____________________ / NSCDC Arrests 71-year-old For Raping Pupil —

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.