Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) (2480 Views)

Romancelanders Help! I Saw Seriousbabe In My Dream Last Night / The Ill Treatment Of Cklent / Nneka123 And Seriousbabe Need To Change Their Attitudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by Elvin247(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
I saw the topic ''My Reply To Cklent' declaration of his love for me'' trending, and when i opened the thread, d kind of grammar i saw made me wonder wether these guys actually studied in this country.
Someone even suggested that seriousbabe did som ctrl c and ctrl v but she denied so i had to copy part of her writeup and that of cklent and seached tru google, and this is what i came up wit. I tried posting d link but was banned.

Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by Elvin247(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
And here is where cklent copied his reply from

Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by cutieberie1(f): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
lol...we have caught them...i dont just know y peepz copy n paste...they sud cm n defend demselves let u c....little thieves paradin nl...
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Busted indeed! grin

1 Like

Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by LewisO: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Oops! That hurt! grincheesy undecided

Anyway, I hope it's real?
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by whizqueen(f): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by ozoigbondu: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ole ole ole we don catch them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by elantraceey(f): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lmao , i know she couldn't come up with such . grin grin

Naijaboiy you gat to see this

1 Like

Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by elantraceey(f): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
LewisO:
Oops! That hurt! grincheesy undecided

Happy birthday kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
And some people had the temerity to say I am cklent. . . Thunder fire una.
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
seriousbabe, you are just

ah bitcch.

1 Like

Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by elantraceey(f): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ouch ! This means that they are both thesame person , no wonder cklent was still viewing after deactivating.

1 Like

Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin grin grin

this is really interesting.

seriousbabe where are you? cheesy
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by naijaboiy: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Seriously booking this space angry

Thanks elantraceey cheesy
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by LewisO: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:

Happy birthday kiss cheesy
Thanks, am honored! cool wink
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:
Ouch ! This means that they are both thesame person , no wonder cklent was still viewing after deactivating.
They are not the same person. Cklent was intimidated by her words and had to get one over her. So. . .
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by rolayemi(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by Juliano47(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Glad I don't mix with some of these folks. fake peeps everywhere. Sad something. angry
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by chimerase2: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
I knew dey were fake
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by naijaboiy: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
They are not the same person. Cklent was intimidated by her words and had to get one over her. So. . .
You sure they aren't one and the same? undecided
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by elantraceey(f): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
LewisO:

Thanks, am honored! cool wink

You're welcome, hope you're enjoying your day ?
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

You sure they aren't one and the same?
Yup.
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by jmoore(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Fake boy meets Fake girl
grin
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
What kind of sad phone was used to screengrab these
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by naijaboiy: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Yup.
So they both thought about using Google at the same time.

Hmmm
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by elantraceey(f): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:

Nope they are thesame person , after cklent deactivated he was still found viewing the thread but seriousbabe logged in her account immediately after deactivating that one. If you've had two accounts and you switch accounts on the same thread it's the first one that will still show for a while .
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:

Nope they are thesame person , after cklent deactivated he was still found viewing the thread but seriousbabe logged in her account immediately after deactivating that one. If you've had two accounts and you switch accounts on the same thread it's the first one that will still show for a while .
Have you tried this before?

1 Like

Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Its kind of annoying that people always try to diminish my sense of worth in anyway they can.
The fact that you did a random google search and came up with that doesn't mean that I copied and pasted that.
If you read what I wrote, you would notice that It was just the mid part that had that in it. I read and memorize poems a lot and when I wanted to describe "love" I just used a part of what I had memorized which happened to be what that website had copied on their page.

Please I don't like the idea of someone trailing me unnecessarily on nairaland for no reason
Please it needs to stop
Thanks
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by elantraceey(f): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Have you tried this before?

if i've not how will i know , though it someone's account i logged in
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

So they both thought about using Google at the same time.

Hmmm
When the romance section hadn't degenerated to what it is now, we used to have poem competitions. People always sought to outsmart the other person with google. It didn't begin today.
Re: SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) by LewisO: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:

You're welcome, hope you're enjoying your day ?
With God, is gonna be fine. smiley

U?

Anyway, don't let us derail this wonderful season film. I will come back to wash the remaining episodes. cheesy

(1) (2)

World Busiest Hotel In The World The Venetian Resort Hotel / Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) / 10 Fascinating Facts About Farting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.