Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

ICORN Ft. P-square, Gospel Artist Are Now Ft. P-square,hot Song, Well Is For God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ICORN Ft. P-square, Gospel Artist Are Now Ft. P-square,hot Song, Well Is For God (786 Views)

Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / What's The Difference Between A Gospel Minister And A Gospel Artist Or Singer? / Help With The Name Of This Gospel Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICORN Ft. P-square, Gospel Artist Are Now Ft. P-square,hot Song, Well Is For God by gudboy1: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
I
had that the Gospel singer and rapper ft.Peter and Paul Popularly known
as P-Square. The track is titled (IF NO BE YOU!) download at
http://www.reverbnation.com/icorndeambassador But i don't know if that is true. Although
the song is a gospel banger, is hot. if icorn ft. them to me it does not
matter because anybody can sing for God and is a gospel song. I want to
see more of it where terry G will do collabo with samsung and so on.
with it many of them mite give their life to God. But Icorn should never
go into secular music or secular Collabo as he is seen as the gospel
version of Ice Prince,Vector, Phyno and even P-Square. download his song
here at http://www.reverbnation.com/icorndeambassador or
www.facebook.com/ambassadoricorn

Re: ICORN Ft. P-square, Gospel Artist Are Now Ft. P-square,hot Song, Well Is For God by spencerwilliams(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dis is totaly rubish,dat so called gospel musician is nt a gospel musician becos he could hv known dat being equaly yoked 2geda wit unbelievas is a detestable act in d sit of God almigty.Does d christian music u claim 2 sing tel u nt 2 read d bible,as a mata of fact as a gospel musician once u cn't spend time in studyin d word u ar preparin 2 join d world.wat am tryin 2 say is dat, if u study ur bible as a gospel artist u wil b able 2 find out dat havin company wit unbelievas is wrong.And der was somtin u said,u said maybe dey might repent,i'm just laughin at u repentance in DEED.
Re: ICORN Ft. P-square, Gospel Artist Are Now Ft. P-square,hot Song, Well Is For God by gudboy1: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
But i'm not too sure that this icorn ft. Them but if you listen to the music one will say that he ft. Them. I think we will hear from the artist soon if he really ft. Them

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Tips You Might Want To Know Than Praying Wolf / The Lies Of The Book Of Hebrew / Don't Let Your Pastor And Church Lead You To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.