Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,366 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Spiritual Tips You Might Want To Know Than Praying Wolf - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Tips You Might Want To Know Than Praying Wolf (799 Views)

6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / False Spirits Invade The Church - WOLF or WOF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Tips You Might Want To Know Than Praying Wolf by Joel3(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
WARNING: this copy is protected by copy right law, and viewers reserve the right to read and reply only, you must not copy and repost, forward, quote or polish any part of it without the concept of the writer nairaland member username (joel.) This act is highly prohibited and any bridged to that is highly punishable act by law. These are strict laws. Thanks for your cooperation’s and contributions.

SPIRITUAL TIPS YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW THAN PRAYING WOLF,

this thread is only open for those who still find the need to know more about spiritual issues and how to curtain them, and to obtain some spiritual awakening or knowledge and to apply them in their life’s, this set of people might be facing some attack in the night or some sort in their life and they just need something’s to block the spiritual side from attacking and reoccurring, and if your case falls within this line, then these simple tips might help you out from that sleepless night attack prayers cannot solve for years.

But before I start this, let me explain some things about spiritual contact.
Spiritual contacts are things one can use as a medium to make contact with another person spiritually; this contact is done to ones spirit side unknowingly to the person. This happens in the physical or spiritual realm. There are so many things one need to know about which most people can use as a means to connect with them spiritually.

I have listed some below.

1, Phone number. phone number can be use as a spiritual medium or contact to connect to any person spiritually through their sleep, what the spiritualist need is the phone number to do that. If you are having a constant nightmare and you have prayed vividly and still nothing has change then you might need to try this free tips I am offering here, and do not thank me. Phone number or any phone contact application is very vital to transcend in the spiritual world. When you sleep its advising you switch off your phones. Luckily there are some phones that have this feature’ like mine. “Auto off and Auto on” you can set auto off at 11:00PM and auto on at 6:00AM. This will always on and off by itself everyday at the exact time you have set on it. And it will block all the spiritual contact through phone that night, it will be out of reach spiritually, incase you don’t know even while you are asleep your spirit can be contacted through the phone and you wont even know about it. And that’s why you see most people oversea don’t revels their real contact phone number to most people down or back home because most of them already knows that bad people can use it as a contact medium spiritually. And lastly always turn the phone upside down while you sleep. I mean the phone screen should be facing downward.

2, Facebook. So many people don’t know that you can make spiritual contact through facebook account, that’s really funny right? . Facebook is another means that people can use to make contact to other people spiritually… what is possible in the physical is possible in the spiritual, most spiritualist might ask for any contact information. and if you are having constant spiritual attack in your life or sleep you might want to give it a try to deactivate your facebook account for a while and see if there is result from it.

3, Gift. one can be contacted or attacked through free things, I mean when you receive things freely like your life depends on it. This is very important, first thing you must know about solving a spiritual problem in your life is for you to first be self sustaining at most, that free things you are receiving might be the culprit who knows, warning I am not saying it is but I am only just saying, ok what of if it is? Then there is a serious problem my friend, because if you are not self sustaining, what I mean is that you cannot cater for yourself, you might want to first forget about solving some spiritual problems, i am not saying you should, but this are one vital area you don’t need to neglect and most people don’t knows it. This also goes down to when you cannot feed yourself but depend to some set of people for either accommodation or feeding or some sort of free favor regularly, warning again, I am not saying the people giving you gift are evil so don’t mistake me or start looking this people as evil, I am only just expressing something’s as my God as directed me, ok back to it and if this set of people are afflicting you through this means my there no amount of your prayers it wont be that effective. That is the truth

4, Name or Photo.
Ones name or photo are the same representative in spiritual matters in connection and can be use to make spiritual contact. But this can only be more effective when there is a physical contact means to the person and there most be some close relationship, if not, then forgets about it. When there is no any physical contact or relationship, I mean no any contact or relationship to the person this one is not really that effective. It will only result most time to spiritual blockage. Except for those who really come from the same household, I mean the same family tiles or blood line, and this also extends to relations from both father household or mother household. But it will be less effective when there is no any contact.

5, Belongings. ones belonging can be use as spiritual medium to contact to the person. .eg clothes, shores, money or something you have make used of. I mean what is called give away or stolen items, yes I said it, it might sound somehow to you but the truth is it works; one can use it to make spiritual contact. Look bro I don’t mean to scare you.

I will stop here for now. And continue maybe some other time; I do hope some people might find this useful especially does who are facing spiritual attack and sleepless night.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Re: Spiritual Tips You Might Want To Know Than Praying Wolf by Joel3(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2013
:
Re: Spiritual Tips You Might Want To Know Than Praying Wolf by tpiah2: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2014
Hm

Turning the phone downwards will limit access to the camera I suppose.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do All Babies Enter The World Crying? / Satanists Unveil Design For US Statehouse Statue / The Greatest Threat To Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.