Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Photo: Lukas Podolski Spotted With Miley Cyrus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Lukas Podolski Spotted With Miley Cyrus (956 Views)

Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London / Nicki Not Happy Drake Is Taking Sides With Miley On Their Feud / Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Lukas Podolski Spotted With Miley Cyrus by ichommy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arsenal star Lukas Podolski obviously isn't one
to sit around the house and mope when injury
interrupts his playing career.
The Germany international has been having a
nice time as he continues to recover from a
hamstring injury.
Podolski took to his Twitter account on Sunday
to proudly post a picture of himself with twerk-
aholic superstar, Miley Cyrus.
The Poland-born forward managed to nab a
moment with Cyrus on German TV show
'Wetten
Dass', and Podolski's beaming grin said it all
about how he felt about the encounter.
The former Cologne forward tweeted: 'Meet
Miley Cyrus? I did it. Poldi #wettendass #zdf
#lukaspodolski #mileycryus #podolski #miley…'

www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/11/photo-lukas-podolski-spotted-with-miley.html?m=1

Re: Photo: Lukas Podolski Spotted With Miley Cyrus by CyrusLevi(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
For a white girl,i think miley is bleaching.
Re: Photo: Lukas Podolski Spotted With Miley Cyrus by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Wat on earth happend to our sweet pretty disney Hannah Montana, cos Seriously i wonder where dis freak dat sang ''wrecking ball'' came from...it just seem like dey are 2 diff. Pipu entirely

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Duped 100 Million Naira / Video: Paul Walker's Ghastly Accident Caught On CCTV (WATCH) / ‘it’s Nobody’s Business If Davido Bought “aye” From Me’ – Runtown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.