Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Wordpress Guru Pls Assit Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Guru Pls Assit Me (796 Views)

When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance / Php Guru Pls Help Your Brother / I Need Help On Php Mysql Anyone Who Can Assit Me With Soft Copy Or Explan Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Guru Pls Assit Me by goddyzee: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
hello,pls i hav a qtn to ask abt wordpress.i heard u can as well create a website in wordpress bt wat am confused is dat after installing wordpress and creating a site.can i still create more sites with dat single download?or for every site to be created i need to download wordpress.how do i create more sites with wordpress is it applicable to joomla?
Re: Wordpress Guru Pls Assit Me by talk2hb1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
If you are referring to your local installation, yes you can always reuse the.downloaded software to build another site.

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Guru Pls Assit Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
I see you are confuse a lot about these things.
The answer is yes. Would really want to carry you along with it.but I don't know how often I will be visiting here to assist you.but if you need my helps just feel free to connect with me using the the details on my signature.

Wordpress+joomla will teach you that from scratch!
Free. Using local server.Don't ay anybody for these.if I can grab these knowledge free why wouldn't any of you get it free as well? Act of Philanthropist? No. But just the feeling that everything aint about money.
Re: Wordpress Guru Pls Assit Me by goddyzee: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
pureguide: I see you are confuse a lot about these things.
The answer is yes. Would really want to carry you along with it.but I don't know how often I will be visiting here to assist you.but if you need my helps just feel free to connect with me using the the details on my signature.

Wordpress+joomla will teach you that from scratch!
Free. Using local server.Don't ay anybody for these.if I can grab these knowledge free why wouldn't any of you get it free as well? Act of Philanthropist? No. But just the feeling that everything aint about money.
so bro pls assit a brother.how can i do it?plssssss
Re: Wordpress Guru Pls Assit Me by pisolution(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ofcourse, you can always reuse it but I don't think that would be necessary because most web hosting comes with free wordpress, joomla and other scripts and you can always use them anytime you feel. But if you are deploying on your local machine same also applies, that is, once you download it, you can always reuse it.

Hope this helps.
Re: Wordpress Guru Pls Assit Me by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
goddyzee: so bro pls assit a brother.how can i do it?plssssss
Just add me up on bbm or whatsapp! There you can ask any questions and you will be getting an immediate reply. That way it will be fast.
pin:237E341F
Contact 08039710459
Re: Wordpress Guru Pls Assit Me by 5hyguy: 2:27am On Nov 16, 2013
Yes its possible to use the same wordpress installation both locally or remotely, if you are doin this remotely you will av to add a few lines to your wp-config file so that ur admin page dosent redirect back to the previous address where it was installed, thanks
Re: Wordpress Guru Pls Assit Me by maekhel(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2013
Yea u can always reuse wordpress after downloading from their official site. Just save the zip format on ur hard drive and extract it to where u want to install wordpress be it locally or using ftp to upload it in ur online server and then extract it there. Note: d original downloaded wordpress.zip is in ur hard disk where u downloaded it to.

(1) (Reply)

Templates for sale(also request for templates) / I Sent N5000 To Seun Nairaland For Ads - No Response - No Acknowledgment / Get 1000 Page View/clicks To Your Website For Just $2 Perfectmoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.