Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Need Help On Php Mysql Anyone Who Can Assit Me With Soft Copy Or Explan Note - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On Php Mysql Anyone Who Can Assit Me With Soft Copy Or Explan Note (964 Views)

Wordpress Guru Pls Assit Me / Gurusloaded.tk On Php Hoster / Is It Ethical For Web Designers To Copy Or Bite Existing Websites Verbatim ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Php Mysql Anyone Who Can Assit Me With Soft Copy Or Explan Note by onasharon(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2008
i am webmaster a beginner indeed in need more explanation on php mysql and file uploading any one who can assit me i shall be very grateful thanks.
Re: I Need Help On Php Mysql Anyone Who Can Assit Me With Soft Copy Or Explan Note by stoneman91(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2008
YOUR REQUEST IS VAGUE AND NOT TO THE POINT, YOU MUST HAVE A CLEAR CUT PICTURE OF WHAT OU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT PHP, LET ME KNOW
Re: I Need Help On Php Mysql Anyone Who Can Assit Me With Soft Copy Or Explan Note by tundewoods(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2008
Are you in lagos ?If yes and you are any where near Ikeja.then feel free to send me a mail at tundeaguda[at]gmail[dot]com
Re: I Need Help On Php Mysql Anyone Who Can Assit Me With Soft Copy Or Explan Note by tundewoods(m): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2008
stoneman91:

YOUR REQUEST IS VAGUE AND NOT TO THE POINT, YOU MUST HAVE A CLEAR CUT PICTURE OF WHAT OU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT PHP, LET ME KNOW

@stoneman91

I think contrary to your remarks about the thread topic,it is your own post that is rather vague.The fellow simply stated that he is a beginner and that he'll like to know more about php mysql and even related it to file uploading and you begin scream his post is vague.

Once again i think its your response that's vague.
Re: I Need Help On Php Mysql Anyone Who Can Assit Me With Soft Copy Or Explan Note by tomX1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2008
If you wanted soft copies you should have specified an email addr either in your post or in your profile. As it is you may try running a google search since the free ebooks I know of are too large to upload unto this forum.

(1) (Reply)

Get More Comments And Followers On Your Blog / Nis Website Design / Help On Mysql Connectionstring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.