Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP (4665 Views)

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam / Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] / Flp Distributors Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP by ZingyRacy(f): 12:47am On Nov 15, 2013
Why invest your money on the wrong network biz wia dey pay peanuts, nd before u get d peanuts u have to do autoship.LONGRICH INTERNATIONAL is that network biz we have all been waiting for. NO AUTOSHIP,THEY PAY WEEKLY,YOU DONT NEED TO KEEP INVITING TO GET PAID,YOU ONLY NEED TWO DOWNLINES,PRODUCTS ARE DAILY USE PRODUCT WHICH MAKES IT EASY TO SELL UNLIKE OTHERS THAT BASE ON DRUGS ND SUPPLIMENT. Seeing is beliving they say. To know more on the biz and seminar center +2348162460870
I know a lot of people are quite familiar
with Multi-level marketing being used by
some
chinese company to sell there products. We
have all heard about different chinese
herbal/cosmetic companies and there
marketing schemes and so on. The networking business I
am about to share is also based on
chinese prodcuts too, but I can
authoritatively say that this is way better
than the other
companies stated above. I can say so
because I have tried some of the above and
people that
are familiar with it can testify so.None of
them have a good compensation plan like
the company am about to introduce. We all
know the efficacy of the chinese medicine
and
cosmetic products. People that have used it
can testify so, when it comes to network
marketing
of these product with good compensation
plan there is none better than the one am
about to share with this forum.
What is Multi-Level Marekting? Multi-level
marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy in
which
the sales force is compensated not only for
sales they personally generate, but also for
the
sales of others they recruit, creating a down
line of distributors and a hierarchy of
multiple
levels of compensation or royalty bonus.
That said, I will like to introduce to this
forum
LONGLIQI INTERNATIONAL (NIG) LIMITED.
THey are manufacturers of Longrich
health,hygiene and
cosmetic products. They are are located in'
so many countries and they just introduced
thier products to the nigerian market last
october. They have numerous health and
cosmetic products that are herbal based and
I can list some of there products.... It ranges
from mouth fresher, antiperspirant dew,
mosquito repellent,hand cream, toothpaste,
soap, shampoo, body wash, wine ,sanitary
napkin, panty liner e.t.c These are products
that are beneficial both for individual use
and if you are the business incline and you
have the marketing niche then you need to
try longliqi... They have different entry level
where you can participate and I will
enumerate below:
1. Silver level: 32,000 naira
2. Gold level: 96,000 naira
3. Platinum level: 260,000 naira
4. Platinum VIP: 460,000 naira
For example, If you enter as a silver
member, you will be giving products worth
32,000 naira. This are products of your
choice(since you can pick from range of
different products) . Then the company then
expect you to introduce 3 different people at
which you have a bonus of 8% each on each
individual you bring. There is also
perfomance bonuses, leadership bonus,
development bonus e.t.c Longliqi has office
in lagos and Ibadan and they currently have
free seminars going on in Ibadan on
tuesdays(12pm) and saturdays (2pm)
If you have questions and want to know how
to participate in the seminars, feel free to
call +2348162460870or email
racyenny@gmail.com
Re: INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP by cascabank(m): 10:31pm On May 10, 2015
What if you know of a one time $18 Biz will you embrace it?
$18 might earn you $500000 in 6 months.
Re: INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP by donpy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Never before has Mankind ever witnessed an article like this on network marketing lets be frank with ourselves with this fact, please if you dont think any of this 2points are right, you can ignore dis article and stop reading it.
1. For every person who joins a network marketing company and doesnt earn the for told incentives and commissions during the seminar or business presentation the individual would become a Negative to the industry(note:not the company).

2. If you join a company, you brought in a few persons to your team(e.g. 20pple). If anything goes wrong with the company in the future and you moved to another company to start up again, you cannot go back to those 20pple and they would all listen to you and join you. WHY? Because they have lost trust in you.

Anyone coming to see your presentation or seminar is basically because you have built trust between each other.
With this two points cleared out you would agree with me that the network marketing company you join can either make you or break you. This inspired me to embark on this article because i found out that when you attend Organo gold's business presentation for instance, then go and attend that of Helping hands they would tell you that "organo golds member are all here now in helping hand", if you move on to Vemma you would hear "Helping hands memebers are now here in vemma". Same thing if you get to Foreva living, Trevo, Oriflame, Edmark etc... This means that Nigerians do not know the indepth part of each companies compensation plan before joining. All they know is bring this and this and they push you up and Gbam!!! You are made for life.
I tell people that greatness doesnt just come, its little right things worked on over time.

In this article you would see what you where not told in the seminar presentation of that company. In another article i would talk about the product of each of this network marketing companies.....

Continue reading
http://bestmlmnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/comparative-illustration-on-mlm-network.html?m=1
Re: INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 10, 2017
@donpy - most of the things you said about GNLD are lies, are you sure you were really into the system?
Rubbing Peter to pay Paul?
You didn't even talk about the residual income.
The company is old and all rubbish.
And you didn't even think it a little bit wise to say some nice things about the firm.
It's only a lazy man that sees impossibility where others see opportunities.

Am in the system and I know what goes on there so don't think I don't have facts. The only thing I've heard people complain of is that some GNLD folks recruit wrongly, in that you are invited for a job, you think you are going for an official interview and you meet a network marketing business, I believe that is wrong but people, there's more to this.

It's a life time opportunity that you can venture into and you build it with all diligence. They have a system that works and they offer residual income that none other firm has offered. Don't be afraid of networking
Please contact me if you need more information on GNLD network marketing, get to know what's up and decide for yourself.
homely180@gmail.com (lagos)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BUSINESS PLAN: How To Setup A Bakery Business In Nigeria / Hiring Supply Vessels, Towing Tugs And Crew Boats / Sourcing Building Materials For Both Domestic Or Industrial Buliding Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.