Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! (3094 Views)

When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / Drop Your Fake 9ja Breaking News Here / Drop Jokes Breaking News Here!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by lertee(f): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
I should frequent here more, source of stress relief.
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by lertee(f): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
larride: *Falls inside folawiyo tank.
Hello you.
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
NEWS IN BRIEF: CAR KNOCKS DOWN TO MOSQUITOES IN ENUGU, DRIVER TAKES TO HIS HEELS TO ESCAPE LYNCHING BY ANGRY YOUTH

and in sports Coach stephen Keshi invites segun odegbami to pair with emenike at the 2014 world cup

log on to www.BINFM.com for more news grin

*commercial break* grin
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by IAmHoncho: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
BREAK IN TRANSMISSION embarassed embarassed
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2013
crazy dude lol
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2013
ekeroyal: NEWS ON THE MOVE

[size=14pt]BIN GBAGBO IN POLICE NET FOR SUCKING IYA AKPORS' B.REAS.T.[/size]

Ekeroyal,longest time,where have you been
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by swtchicgurl: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2013
ekeroyal: NEWS ON THE MOVE

[size=14pt]BIN GBAGBO IN POLICE NET FOR SUCKING IYA AKPORS' B.REAS.T.[/size]

eke! cheesy cheesy cheesy i miss dis section o! grin
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by bunmioguns(m): 4:51am On Nov 20, 2013
today headlines

1.At last!!! Seun Osewa planned to marry his baby mama of 8... Mukina2...traditional wedding is set to hold at Nairaland Sexuality Section...invitation is strictly by Nairaland Handle, the date nd time will be announced to u later.

2. What a tragedy!!! Mod Sexkills is Single Again...jilted by Mod Ogugua...more details will be announced to u later *coughs* lets go music break

welcome back....Wonder shall never end!!
Dani1luv caught in the act wit Prettiebony.

...*falls down in the studio* embarassed

1 Like

Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2013
latest briefing....

1. dani1luv in police grips for deffiling 9 year old pretiebony

2. super eagles coach stephen keshi caught shittzing on a bed at the dressing room of calabar sports stadium

3. bushyanus now born again

log on to www.binfm.com for more news
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2013
* MUSICAL BREAK*
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by ekeroyal(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Ekeroyal,longest time,where have you been
My dear bro., the journey of life has been quite a journey. I'm planing to get single again, should you know anybody who could be my partner with no strings attached except when needed, kindly contact me.

Hope you're doing good as well. I missed you bro.
swtchicgurl:

eke! cheesy cheesy cheesy i miss dis section o! grin

Hi Switch, :* been a while. I missed all the unbridled fun in here. Hope to be more frequent this days. Hope you're doing good.
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
ekeroyal:
My dear bro., the journey of life has been quite a journey. I'm planing to get single again, should you know anybody who could be my partner with no strings attached except when needed, kindly contact me.

Hi Switch, :* been a while. I missed all the unbridled fun in here. Hope to be more frequent this days. Hope you're doing good.

grin grin grin
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by swtchicgurl: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
ekeroyal:

I'm ok. Seriously, confirm that the bold part is also a joke! shocked shocked
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by bosslife850: 4:36am On Nov 23, 2013
I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, fun guy, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I'm a simple person so i hate drama i love to travel hangout with friends cook listen to music watch movies and i love the internet.
I am here to date a with a woman older than me because they are more understanding caring and matured.
If you know you are above 32 and you would like to hangout with me please do not hesitate to contact me, do not be shy okay. Please you should go straight to the point when contacting okay.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by chrisviral(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2013
bosslife850: I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, fun guy, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I'm a simple person so i hate drama i love to travel hangout with friends cook listen to music watch movies and i love the internet.
I am here to date a with a woman older than me because they are more understanding caring and matured.
If you know you are above 32 and you would like to hangout with me please do not hesitate to contact me, do not be shy okay. Please you should go straight to the point when contacting okay.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.

R u that desperate
Even with your education you still wan turn ... What's that word again jiggler baa... Something like that....
Back 2 d mata, my mum is single incase u r interested, email me : fuckyoutohell@gmail.com
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: PETROL IS NOW FREE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by ekeroyal(m): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
swtchicgurl:

I'm ok. Seriously, confirm that the bold part is also a joke! shocked shocked

It's true.
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2013
ekeroyal:

Okay bro.
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2013
1. Jonathan has been impeached.

2. SHOCKING: A goat spoke like a human being in Kaduna yesterday.

3. Homosexuality has been legalised in Nigeria

ENTERTAINMENT

4. Terry gets a grammy with his song 'RUN MAD'.

SPORT

4. Chelsea about to sign Ideye in a bid to get a world class striker.
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
1. warri man caught screwing agama lizard grin
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 26, 2013
bunmioguns: today headlines

1.At last!!! Seun Osewa planned to marry his baby mama of 8... Mukina2...traditional wedding is set to hold at Nairaland Sexuality Section...invitation is strictly by Nairaland Handle, the date nd time will be announced to u later.

2. What a tragedy!!! Mod Sexkills is Single Again...jilted by Mod Ogugua...more details will be announced to u later *coughs* lets go music break

welcome back....Wonder shall never end!!
Dani1luv caught in the act wit Prettiebony.

...*falls down in the studio* embarassed
*faints...* embarassed
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by Swiftboy(m): 4:41am On Nov 26, 2013
Lol funny news! grin
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by IAmHoncho: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
cry sadLatest news: d owner of dz thread and d CEO of www.binFM.com died under an ewedu tree y'nyt,it was a very painful and sorrowful occurrence...y'all wl b informed about d burial ceremony soon...five minutes silence for bin R.I.P bruvcry
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
@IAm_Honcho:
cry sadLatest news: d owner of dz thread and d CEO of www.binFM.com died under an ewedu tree y'nyt,it was a very painful and sorrowful occurrence...y'all wl b informed about d burial ceremony soon...five minutes silence for bin R.I.P bruvcry

you will hear from my lawyers angry angry angry angry
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by Ben13: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
hehe...you've written worse about other people. lol why complainest thou?
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ben-10:
hehe...you've written worse about other people. lol why complainest thou?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
bin gbagbo:

you will hear from my lawyers angry angry angry angry
shattap!
Oya go back to ya grave
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ghanaians and Nigerians killing each other on this thread created by ME grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1538609/nigerian-women-obsessed-ghanaian-men
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: Igbo DOG commits suicide over wife's infedility embarassed embarassed
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by boron10(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
bin gbagbo:
Ghanaians and Nigerians killing each other on this thread created by ME grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1538609/nigerian-women-obsessed-ghanaian-men
grin grin grin
Mad man
Re: BIN FM 46.8FM...CATCH All Latest News Here!!! by brownideye: 6:09am On Dec 05, 2013
bin gbagbo contacts gonoria angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even If U've Seen This Before, Still Laugh / Beware!! Devil At Work During Fasting / When You Want To Barb Your Hair But No Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.