Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Lafarge Written Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lafarge Written Test (1749 Views)

Six Sigma Coordinator : I Received A Message For Written Test / Orange Group Written Test And Interview / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lafarge Written Test by Ijeuwa: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2013
Please did any body go for the larfage written test on 7th November 2013?
Re: Lafarge Written Test by Perculiar: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Y re u asking us wen u did not inform us of the test. Take several seats pls.

1 Like

Re: Lafarge Written Test by EngrChidi(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2013
@IJEUWA I DID! THOUGH AM NOT IN LAGOS TO FOLLOW-UP, DO YOU HAVE ANY LATEST INFO? THE GUY SAID THEY WOULD CONTACT US SOON>>>>>
Re: Lafarge Written Test by Ijeuwa: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2013
I didnt go 4 d test cos i got d info late and i wasn't around,buh a friend of mine dat went 4 d test wants to get incontact wit someone who went 4 it incase of any info..
Re: Lafarge Written Test by Oziy(f): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2013
Ijeuwa: Please did any body go for the larfage written test on 7th November 2013?

I went for the test and last night I received a text inviting me for an interview tomorrow. I received a call from some person at LaFarge who wanted to confirm that I'd received the message. I don't know what questions to expect or how to get to the address from Mile 2. The address is 38 Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun.
Re: Lafarge Written Test by abey0524: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hoping to get called too.....how was the interview ....best wishes
Re: Lafarge Written Test by ifedayosol(m): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Oziy:

I went for the test and last night I received a text inviting me for an interview tomorrow. I received a call from some person at LaFarge who wanted to confirm that I'd received the message. I don't know what questions to expect or how to get to the address from Mile 2. The address is 38 Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun.
find ur way to ikeja underbridge den take ojota bus and drop @ Oregun B/stop...gudluck to u
Re: Lafarge Written Test by Oziy(f): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
The interview was fine. Only 11 people were invited (according to the list I saw) and I was interviewed by HR and the Technical Manager.
According to what I was told, it seems they will post people to their different plants in Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Kaduna.
The interview with HR was chatty, and the Technical Manager was okay as well.
Re: Lafarge Written Test by rommie7: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Did u get the job?

(1) (Reply)

Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW / Urgent Vacancy - Office Cleaner In Lekki / Help Me Tnk God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.