Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million (17577 Views)

13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse / Big Shop For Sale At Trade Fair Complex 3.5million .going / How Many Mast Do Mtn Have In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by Goldenheart(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2013
I am not sure which section to post this. But I hope to communicate
Some MTN officials are interested in planting one of there mast on our land in OGIJO area of Ogun state
Its a residential environment, i want to know if the price is right, the Advantage and disadvantage of planting a mast behind your home.

You guys gotta help us not to run into a "long thing"
Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2013
Instead of selling the land put it for rent, maybe like 300,000 per year. So that the money keeps coming continuously.

Where in ogijo is that?
Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by taiocol: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2013
nor sell ur land o. Place it 4 rent after two years you tell em 2 increase the amount or remove their mast grin

3 Likes

Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2013
taiocol: nor sell ur land o. Place it 4 rent after two years you tell em 2 increase the amount or remove their mast grin

You get sense die grin
Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by ishit4body(f): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2013
Let them plant it, when it grows, ask them for more money, simple.
Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by iterator25: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
ishit4body: Let them plant it, when it grows, ask them for more money, simple.
na maize

1 Like

Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by RoyalRoy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Masts have a long term damaging health effect on the human population around there.

Get a good bargain and sell it off.

Use the money to relocate yourself.

Cancer can build up over time from radiation And fumes from their generating set.

Don't damage your kids health and future for a few millions o.

1 Like

Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by taiocol: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Royal Roy: Masts have a long term damaging health effect on the human population around there.

Get a good bargain and sell it off.

Use the money to relocate yourself.

Cancer can build up over time from radiation And fumes from their generating set.

Don't damage your kids health and future for a few millions o.
selling it is never a good idea, just rent nd utilize ur money properly
Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by RoyalRoy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
taiocol: selling it is never a good idea, just rent nd utilize ur money properly

Mtn orany other service provider will never ever agree to rent a land for hoisting a mast.

They are a business outfit who knows the implication of making such a wrong move.

@OP just get a very good bargain for your land and sell.
IF U ARE TOO RIGID, your neighbour might cash in at a lower price.

Best of luck with ur decision.

1 Like

Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by sophiaememe: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pls I need MTN to install there mass in my community how can I go abt it.pls help me I have a very big land at obrigbene community bayelsa state.am sophia

1 Like

Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
sophiaememe:
Pls I need MTN to install there mass in my community how can I go abt it.pls help me I have a very big land at obrigbene community bayelsa state.am sophia
Hi babe. how did you later go about it? did they plant their mast on your land? I have someone who needs their mast planted on his land to. Tell me briefly how it goes though

1 Like

Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by Abudu2000(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2017
I also heard that they do give electricity supply to whoever owns the land.bru if that is true then I will rent out if I were you ooo...for me that electricity is bae compared to any other reason to consider oo

1 Like

Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by sunnymighty(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Goldenheart:
I am not sure which section to post this. But I hope to communicate
Some MTN officials are interested in planting one of there mast on our land in OGIJO area of Ogun state
Its a residential environment, i want to know if the price is right, the Advantage and disadvantage of planting a mast behind your home.

You guys gotta help us not to run into a "long thing"

A Gsm network provider is offering 3.5M for mast installation on our land for a 10year period, please kindly advise if the deal is worth it.
Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by mokset123: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
sunnymighty:

A Gsm network provider is offering 3.5M for mast installation on our land for a 10year period, please kindly advise if the deal is worth it.
Chair how the agreement go. Need update so we can learn

1 Like

Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by Stevsun: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
I study telecommunications science in skull and I know well of mast installation and how it works... Their management will never take the land for rent, tell them if they can increase the price to 4M if they cannot take the 3.5M and relocate to another area.. Radiation and emissions of rays from the mast is highly dangerous to your health..this radiation causes cancer, eye def it on children and several symptoms...grab this opportunity and make use of the money..
Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by Sammy06: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
I have a vast land in Etche. does anybody know how I can go about bringing MTN to come plant their mast?
Your help would be really appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by Aolabanji24(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Please, I have a pieces of land in Ikorodu area.

Does anybody know how I can go about bringing network to come and plant their mast?

Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by Aolabanji24(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Please, I have a pieces of land in Lagos, Ikorodu area.

Does anybody know how I can go about bringing network to come and plant their mast?

Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by seunblaq(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Some Glo official also came to my house today. Want to rent ours for 200k per annual
Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by Avast(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
seunblaq:
Some Glo official also came to my house today. Want to rent ours for 200k per annual

Same here, but mine is higher than yours.
Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by Jellybest: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2019
Please, I have a parcel of land in IMOSE town under Ado odo OTA local govt of Ogun state readily available to be leased for any of the telecommunication company in Nigeria to mount their mast or tower.
My contact
jellybest77@yahoo.com
Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by Corpersmove: 10:59am On May 23, 2020
Avast:

Same here, but mine is higher than yours.
please I need assistance on how to go about a mast being erected on my land
Re: MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million by Jameslexiz: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2021
I have a house for sale in iloye, dalemo bus/stop Ogun state readily available to be leased for any of the telecommunication company in Nigeria to mount their mast or tower.
You can reach me on this line:
08169611810, 08121341228.
Email: jameslexiz20@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Mindblowing Gifs That Explain Natural Activities / Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know / Sell Your Faulty Laptop here if you are in lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.