Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

hi - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / hi (6277 Views)

Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( / Hi Rise Consulting / Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hi by Billygee2u: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2013
EXACTLY my vision, but mine own I will pay some amount to help people who will trek and share the tracts. I need representatives in Lagos,Imo,Abuja,Abia,Porth Harcout and Anambara. Contact me with joelis2007@yahoo.co.uk, then I will give you my China contact number.
Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: hi by Realtors: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nice to read this great post, am waiting to meet willing volunteers ready to work with us in Promoting Missions, Mobilizations, Training and Sending of Missionaries to different countries within our coverage. www.pimioutreach.webs.com or 08022132445

We are located in Lekki area of Lagos State.
Re: hi by Toluwani2(f): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
[quote
author=Billygee2u]EXACTLY my vision, but mine own I will pay some
amount to help people who will trek and share the tracts. I need
representatives in Lagos,Imo,Abuja,Abia,Porth Harcout and Anambara.
Contact me with joelis2007@yahoo.co.uk, then I will give you my China
contact number.
Thanks and God bless you all.[/quote]
Just help me with d tracts j will share it i don't need any money to do that my email : toluwani270@gmail.com. Tanx i base in Abuja
Re: hi by uboma(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
shegzyvic: Hi,
We do appreciate your faith to working as a Volunteer but we are so sorry to inform you that we have gotten the required number we need. We deleted the post but people still call, text and send emails..
We are truly sorry and the peace of the Lord will rest upon you now and forever.
Best Regards,
Evangelism Team.

Noted. All the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pwc Nysc Application / Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES 2019) / How To Apply For NBC Summer Internship Programme June 2018 "Nigerians Accepted"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.