Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An (3779 Views)

Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia / Guiness Nig. Assessment Centre Invitation: Retail Sales Executive{enugu} / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2006
DPR assessment test,not interview!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by Nikegenius(f): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2006
So please, wots an assessment test?
Let the house know. Is it going to be a written test. When are they planning to take pple in (hope its January).
Your help will be appreciated.

Pls, anyone that knows anybody in Phillips consulting should pls help.
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2006
guys! i was also invited for the test, u guys thought it's an interview bt i got a text msg 4rom phillips consulting yesterday saying assessment test, i dont know what d nature of d test might be. can someone help us out 4 info about what to expect in this test, d golden opportunity must not be missed! thanks. one love
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by Nikegenius(f): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2006
Does it mean only few pple were called for the test. Pls lets know wot to expect in the assessment test. Although, i strongly believe its an interview.
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by timx(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2006
Na wah for DPR, most people i know have recieved notification for the assessment test but im yet to recieve mine. i wonder what basis was used in picking candidates cos i know i did very well in the test. Well, everything dey God hand ,i know i'll get some better offer somewhere soon and to all the successful candidates, i wish u all best of luck.God will definitely see you through.!!!!!!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by Nikegenius(f): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2006
Have you checked ur mail (both inbox and bulk)?
if yes, then, maybe God has a reason. Just pray and wait on the Lord.
Thanks.
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by timx(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2006
Checked both inbox n bulk, yet to see the mail, not even the text message. Thanks for the concern!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2006
thanks my guy, timx. as nikegenius said God has a reason 4 u not seing d invitation.my own prayer 4 u is that , God will show u favour where u expect n where u dont expect, n very very soon.say amen guy!
Nikegenius, i also pray we are called 4 interview n not a second test cos that brightens one's chance, but if it's an interview,what do u think d interview will be like? one love comrades!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by Nikegenius(f): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2006
Same here, i wish its an oral interview too and not a written one. Heard we should know about oil and gas. maybe like general knowledge and current affairs.
all the best.
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2006
Nike,u are just too much.u have opened my eyes already n i can now picture what d preparation shld look like, but i guess we must know about dpr itself, cheers! see u there!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2006
Nike,u are just too much.u have opened my eyes already n i can now picture what d preparation shld look like, but i guess we must know about dpr itself, cheers! see u there!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by Nikegenius(f): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2006
Thanks jare.
So what do u know about dpr? What time is urs? am for 2:30pm.
some are for 4pm, i wonder what its going to be like.
all the best.
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2006
thanks! i will suggest you browse through their website, www.dprnigeria.com to know about them, i am scheduled for 4pm, but due to african timing factor,both batches might still be combined, i wish u best of luck too!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by Nikegenius(f): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2006
Guess what guys.
Visit the link below to get info on the assessment test.
all the best to us.

http://www.phillipsconsulting.net/services.php?svc=Recruitment
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2006
thanks alot. God will sure bless u!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by buraimoh(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2006
Thanks for the information and accept my best regard my time is 12.pM
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by Nikegenius(f): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2006
Good.
May God bless us more than we all think (amen).
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2006
that means they have 3 batches. 12pm,2.30pm and 4pm. All d best guys!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2006
pls fellow comrades,what is the name of the new director of dpr.i heard they have replaced mr. tony chukwueke. urgent plsss!!!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by Nikegenius(f): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2006
Just got this info.
Tony Chukwueke has been redeployed back to the ministry of pet. Resources as Technical adviser.
Acting director is Mrs Chidima Njoku.

All the best once again
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2006
nike, u are da bomb. thanks alot. all da best too
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2006
hey comrades! how was the test? i thank God sha! hope is same. cheers!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by Nikegenius(f): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2006
Thanks man.
Mine was fine too. I pray God will crown us with success (amen).
I feel there will be another interview anyway.
Do u have any info on when we will be asked to resume.
God help us.
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2006
i guess it might take up to february next year before we resume, do u mean there will be another interview?is it going to be with phillipscon. or dpr itself?what do u think d interview will be like?, and how many people do u think dpr might be having capacity to take? because we were still many, hummn!! i pray God help us o!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by Nikegenius(f): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2006
My guy, February is too far o. I pray its January o. I cant wait till next year in where i am right now. As for the interview, am not sure but i just guess cos i feel the assessment test is not enough. I really dont know how many they want o but even if its very few, our prayer should be that we are there.
May God pls help. When do u think they might get back to us?
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2006
You are right my sister, that is the prayer and i shout a very big amen!!! to that
i am not really sure of when they might get back to us o, but i guess very soon,
best of luck, and i believe victory is ours for sure.
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by Nikegenius(f): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2006
I pray its soon o my brother/sister.
sorry, dont know if u are male/female.
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2006
i am a male,a full flesh yoruba guy, wait a minute,on d day of d assessment test,i noticed almost all of us invited were yoruba.does it mean that only people 4rm s/w were invited?i am sure u are also 4m d s/w, here's my mobile 08055548097.pls,if u have any urgent info abt dpr or any other big coy.get me notified,ur response wil be highly appreciated, one love!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by Nikegenius(f): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2006
No pro bro. In my group, we had more ibos.
Will text my number to u just in case. am yoruba too as u can see from the name. heard that interview is next so be prepared.

Takecare
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2006
Nike,thanks so much for this new info.u have been so wonderful! my preparation starts right about now! but Nike,we must use a.o.c.I believe the link u gave d other time for interview questions will be useful for this or do u think?, cheers!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2006
Nike,thanks so much for this new info.u have been so wonderful! my preparation starts right about now! but Nike,we must use a.o.c.I believe the link u gave d other time for interview questions will be useful for this or do u think?, cheers!
Re: Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An by ollyruffy: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2006

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This True About Access Bank? / Maritime Security Agency / Employment Scam Allegedly From Exxon Mobil Nigeria (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.