Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You (15488 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by highyo: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2013
They can be Identified with their lips. Normally after a witch has finish sucking blood, their lips are always stain with blood
Lev17:14 “You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood;
After drinking the blood of a fellow human being at night, they love the blood to remain on their lips, then they will share the remaining blood among other women in order to initiate them, and giving them a new name, lipstick
believe it or not you are painting your lips with human blood, and you are a blood sucking demon

Another method in which you can Identify them is their finger. after they killed their victim, they tried to share the meat among themselves and the blood always stain their finger.
whenever you see a woman painting her finger, should be address as a witch

Their Eyes is another method in which you can use to identify them, whenever they gather together, their eyes are always full of evil. they love it that way but it can only be done by night, they wish to continue keeping the face during the day, so they fix eye lid and cat eye. any woman attaching eyelid should be address as a witch

NO WONDER 21CENTURY WOMEN ARE ALWAYS FULL OF PRIDE

Another way to Identify them is their hair, any woman making use of an attachment should be address as a witch sent from the marine kingdom. they can never be satisfied with their hair, they will always want it to be longer by attaching more hair to it. moreover they will love to expose their breast also, that is their nature anyway, they have being possessed by the marine spirit, I wonder why are this kind of things find most in the church of God
Always want to make their self a stumbling stone for true children of God

Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by willyray(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2013
rubbish!

[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by highyo: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2013
AND

Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by Allohrandy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Does witch exist

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by SeedofOnan(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Please tell me this is a joke thread. You can never tell with some of the imbeciles in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by demelza: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
No wonder Nigeria is not progressing, majority of our women look like witches. grin
In other news, Mac still remains the best cosmetics.
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by KELVINXY: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
Op it's like u hav been watching lots of horror movies..grin
Beta face reality
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by MDMA: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
OP is an idiot.
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
so my GF IS A WITCH

AHAFFDIED!
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by gluv01(f): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
How daft and biased! Smh
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
That was the description for jezebel ...and she was a witch...
Any lady dressed like this-no Judgment from me-should be careful

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by highyo: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Divepen: That was the description for jezebel ...and she was a witch...
Any lady dressed like this-no Judgment from me-should be careful
There is no judgment about that. It can either be
black or white
delilah and deborah
saul or paul
jezebel or mary
whosoever love to dress like jezebel has jezebel spirit and jezebel is a witch and every witch will end up where jezebel end
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by highyo: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
rigormortis: so my GF IS A WITCH

AHAFFDIED!
you have said so
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by Zikdik(m): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
highyo: They can be Identified with their lips. Normally after a witch has finish sucking blood, their lips are always stain with blood
Lev17:14 “You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood;
After drinking the blood of a fellow human being at night, they love the blood to remain on their lips, then they will share the remaining blood among other women in order to initiate them, and giving them a new name, lipstick
believe it or not you are painting your lips with human blood, and you are a blood sucking demon

Another method in which you can Identify them is their finger. after they killed their victim, they tried to share the meat among themselves and the blood always stain their finger.
whenever you see a woman painting her finger, should be address as a witch

Their Eyes is another method in which you can use to identify them, whenever they gather together, their eyes are always full of evil. they love it that way but it can only be done by night, they wish to continue keeping the face during the day, so they fix eye lid and cat eye. any woman attaching eyelid should be address as a witch

NO WONDER 21CENTURY WOMEN ARE ALWAYS FULL OF PRIDE

Another way to Identify them is their hair, any woman making use of an attachment should be address as a witch sent from the marine kingdom. they can never be satisfied with their hair, they will always want it to be longer by attaching more hair to it. moreover they will love to expose their breast also, that is their nature anyway, they have being possessed by the marine spirit, I wonder why are this kind of things find most in the church of God
Always want to make their self a stumbling stone for true children of God
Dyslexia is real. People like you are unfit to live among normal people.
Just a note of advice. Your bible says "donot spare a witch to live". Next time you see any of those witches, you know what to do.
Thank me later.
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by EvilBrain1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nothing like witchcraft jor. It's just a cover for Christians to practice their bigotry and intolerance of other religions. Every religion that is small enough to safely persecute is demonic. Followers if traditional religions are all witches and wizards.

In the bad days when Christians were in control of governments in Europe and America, that's they were burning innocent people left and right for imaginary crimes like witchcraft.

Bunch of fanatics. The Christian Taliban is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Seriously don't know what to say.
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
..... Infact......... I comment my reserve
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
shocked Oh my GAWD.............. Lmao.
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by Ochhie(f): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
But wat if I do these things and I'm not truly a witch?
Are u writing frm experience?
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by frank317: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
I thought i was having a bad day but this thread changed it all. Now i have just seen them funniest thread on NL. This is hilarious. When was the last time i laughed this way? Thanks op for making my day with this joke
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by ministerblessed: 12:03am On Nov 16, 2013
@op r u ok,av u taken ur drugs?
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by Andyblaze: 12:10am On Nov 16, 2013
A witch will comment after me cheesy
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by laivwire(m): 12:16am On Nov 16, 2013
Sude, we've been looking for you. Yu tried o, what a good place to hide. Oya come back, your bed is waiting for you at yaba.

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Where is obadiah when u need him?come and reply to this dude o. undecided
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by highyo: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2013
Ochhie: But wat if I do these things and I'm not truly a witch?
Are u writing frm experience?
havent you heard of a pastor, that will even be in a vigil, yet his spirit will be answering whenever they are marking register in the realm of darkness
you can be a witch and not aware
whosoever love to dress like Jezebel, has the spirit of Jezebel
and Jezebel is a witch
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by anibi9674: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2013
highyo:
There is no judgment about that. It can either be
black or white
delilah and deborah
saul or paul
jezebel or mary
whosoever love to dress like jezebel has jezebel spirit and jezebel is a witch and every witch will end up where jezebel end
2nded. 4rm d book of genesis 2 revelation its önly jezebel dat painted her face. Cum 2 think of it wen d devil wants 2 potray himsèf as an angel of light or as a godly sister watz d appearance lyk. A woman wit trouser nd a painted face or a woman wit a löng gwon or long mary amaka skirt nd a well tied hair. Thats 2 tell u dat even d devil knws God standard.

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by Zikdik(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2013
highyo:
havent you heard of a pastor, that will even be in a vigil, yet his spirit will be answering whenever they are marking register in the realm of darkness
you can be a witch and not aware
whosoever love to dress like Jezebel, has the spirit of Jezebel
and Jezebel is a witch
I now understand this. Dude is a christain, the bulk of them are twisted. This one has a very good imagination though. Witches marking register, eh? Have you ever considered writing the script for those dumb christain movies?
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by Afrobasic(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2013
Some times, I just want to believe that the op is a troll
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by highyo: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
anibi9674: 2nded. 4rm d book of genesis 2 revelation its önly jezebel dat painted her face. Cum 2 think of it wen d devil wants 2 potray himsèf as an angel of light or as a godly sister watz d appearance lyk. A woman wit trouser nd a painted face or a woman wit a löng gwon or long mary amaka skirt nd a well tied hair. Thats 2 tell u dat even d devil knws God standard.
may God bless you jare, not that these people condeming this thread dont know the truth, infact they are aware of the truth and yet they dont want it as the truth. They will love to shape the bible to the way it can suit their taste.
Zeph1:8 the lord said i will punish people clothed with foreign apparel
they are just like the blinded saducee and pharisee that think they can see, and yet they all died blinded, and their eyes got opened in hell.
I pray yours will not be like that, keep on drinking peoples blood, calling it lipstick, then the lord will ask for the blood you drank from you. Mtcheeew
are you VIMPIRES?
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by highyo: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
You need to go back to God and ask for forgivness for sucking peoples blood. Users of lipstick you are licking peoples blood unknowingly
Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
I think this belongs somewhere between fashion and recycle bin.

Will be back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You by God2man(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. / God Is Dead. The Real Truth / An Interview Of Richard Dawkins By Ben Stein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.