Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (3092 Views)

Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 / Seun Osewa, Please Why Did Pyguru Ban Me? / Seun Osewa Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS!

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE POSTED IN ISLAMIC SECTION FOR A YEAR AND I GOT BANNED TILL AUGUST 2016! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Banned by maclatunji in Islam for Muslims for Trolling and abusing the goodwill of moderators asking for his release from long ban..Ban expires on 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2016

What abuse did I do?

I just made a small poem on the section:

Poem by Muhammad on Chinese Traditional Religion :

Die Idol Worshippers!

You will all burn in hell!

Your faith is that of the Devils followers!

All of you, I will kill!

I DID NOT SAY "prophet" muhammad.

I was speaking about my friend muhammad ahmed al-jabar.

and even if it was meant for prophet muhammad (WHICH IT WAS NOT!), this is compliant with the Quran al-kareem.

The Quran states the worshippers of Gods as idol worshippers,

calls them devil followers and that they will burn in hell.

SO IS MACLATUNJI GOING AGAINST THE QURAN BY BANNING ME?

SO WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?

EITHER WAYS THIS IS AN INFRINGEMENT ON FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

EITHER THE MUSLIMS ACCEPT THE NORMS OF OUR SOCIETY OR THEY GET LOST!

IF THEY CANT LIVE IN HUMAN SOCIETY, THEN LET THEM LIVE WITH THE ANIMALS IN THE BUSH. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
MY final plea:

Please Unban me and either remove Maclatunji as a Mod or Give HIm a Warning and remove certain privilges from him such as "the right to ban people for more than 2-3 days".

This maniac is banning anyone who he disagrees with/the slightest offence (not really an offence) for 2-5 years!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

IS THIS NORMAL?!

IT DOESNT HAPPEN ON ANY OTHER FORUM!

IT IS ABJECT ABUSE OF PRIVILEGE! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by isalegan2: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
"I was speaking about my friend muhammad ahmed al-jabar."

hahahaha. Pagan is in trouble. Well, if you insult Islam, you'll have to deal with the consequences. angry

But that is a long ban. shocked shocked shocked chei! cry cry cry
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by isalegan2: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
Maybe I'll plead with Broda Tunji. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
the guy can just remove the post.

or not do anything,

but why ban for 2 years?! angry angry angry angry

next time he comments anything on another forum , let the MODS give him a life-time ban. angry
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
isale_gan2: Maybe I'll plead with Broda Tunji. undecided

why would he listen to you?

Are you a MOD?

Are you a Muslim?

Are you related to him?

or all of the above?
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
I can't visit that section. LIE LiE!!!

#TeamGOM

3 Likes

Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by isalegan2: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
god_of_music: I can't visit that section. LIE LiE!!!

It's LAI LAI! Or LAIYE LAIYE! Never ever!
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OgologoDimkpa: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Wetin carry you go there grin
The ban harsh oo
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by isalegan2: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

why would he listen to you?

Are you a MOD?

Are you a Muslim?

Are you related to him?

or all of the above?

cheesy He's my broda. grin grin grin

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNoyzaHLXU[/img]

Anyway, I used to post regularly in Islam section a long time ago. Until all the haters ruined it. At the time, Jarus was the useless mod. undecided The place got taken over by Muslim-haters like Davidylan, Osisi, Aloy-Emeka, Hymen, Frosbel, etc.

Pagan, I personally don't find you offensive, so I'm not sure what's transpired between you and the mods there. Still, I bet you can reach an understanding with Deols and MackyMac. He's a great guy. cheesy He's just trying to keep the section viable and on point.
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Dannylux: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
That section na no go area grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
isale_gan2:

cheesy He's my broda. grin grin grin

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNoyzaHLXU[/img]

Anyway, I used to post regularly in Islam section a long time ago. Until all the haters ruined it. At the time, Jarus was the useless mod. undecided The place got taken over by Muslim-haters like Davidylan, Osisi, Aloy-Emeka, Hymen, Frosbel, etc.

Pagan, I personally don't find you offensive, so I'm not sure what's transpired between you and the mods there. Still, I bet you can reach an understanding with Deols and MackyMac. He's a great guy. cheesy He's just trying to keep the section viable and on point.

WHy dont they make you MOD?

you are reasonable, you were a regular poster and you can be upto the job.

are you interested?
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2013

The Fear of that section is tha beginning of Wisdom!! grin

Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by thechosenone: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
You guys should pray for me.. I'm going in cool. I heard guys get banned there without even commenting undecided

5 Likes

Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Youngsage: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
the chosen one: You guys should pray for me.. I'm going in cool. I heard guys get banned there without even commenting undecided
safe bro!!! [s]buh be on the lookout for stray bullets/bombs[/s] , we are praying for your safe return.
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
the chosen one: You guys should pray for me.. I'm going in cool. I heard guys get banned there without even commenting undecided

Old news bro, i got banned many times without posting comments. Such is life if you mingle religious folks!
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunharry(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
ifeness:

Old news bro, i got banned many times without posting comments. Such is life if you mingle religious folks!
na wa o
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Youngsage: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Abu Mikey:

The Fear of that section is tha beginning of Wisdom!! grin

Dannylux: That section na no go area grin
god_of_music: I can't visit that section. LIE LiE!!!

#TeamGOM
ogologodimkpa: Wetin carry you go there grin
The ban harsh oo
asinnnnn, I tell youuuu oooo.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jerrymania(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
ifeness:

grin this one serious oh!

@pagan aint you happy he banned you from the islam section, so you can have peace of mind? or na when dem go declare fatwa for your head, you go come dey run up and down?
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
jerrymania:

grin this one serious oh!

@pagan aint you happy he banned you from the islam section, so you can have peace of mind? or na when dem go declare fatwa for your head, you go come dey run up and down?

I wan interact with my Nigerian bros and sis there.
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by thechosenone: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
There's even special ban warning in case u want to comment there cheesy cheesy cheesy Na real danger zone o
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
will only go to tht section undecided?? unless i finally make up my mind to deactivate my acct
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by macof(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
I am also ban till Feb 14
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
I don open thread for there grin

Lemme see how they ban people cheesy

www.nairaland.com/1518788/im-new-here-brothers-sisters

#TeamGOM
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
god_of_music: I don open thread for there grin

#TeamGOM

lol Good Luck! grin
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

lol Good Luck! grin
Hehehehehehehe!!! That's the Job of a Troll! wink

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Am tired of this ban ban of a thing becos of this many people have more than one account.
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
god_of_music: I don open thread for there grin

#TeamGOM

abeg if them ban yhu, invite me come ur lamentation thread..grin grin
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
deejay_harry1:

abeg if them ban yhu, invite me come ur lamentation thread..grin grin

WOW he just said hi and his thread got deleted already! lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

WOW he just said hi and his thread got deleted already! lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin

abeg laff no go kill me here... prolly he has been banned... hehehe grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Tiyazman(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Those Niccurs are cowards!!! Never knew they are super moderators and sheet!!! Mtcheeeew

#TeamGOM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland / Meaning Of Some NAIRALAND Smileys / Have You Ever Been Stranded? Share Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.