Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 (1269 Views)

Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' / Is This 2013 Most Handsome Nairalander? / Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by babymama3: 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
[size=18pt]Ilugunboy,Dayokanu,bluetooth ,geez ,eko ile ,Desola and others
[/size]

You know them by name
They don't hide their venom
Without fail every story that has an Igbo name attracts stupid comments from the following time and time again
Often times the Igbos are forced to respond with equal venom because of what is thrown at them

Why is this allowed to go on?

You start a thread to celebrate Achebe or any Igbo person,they show up
You start one on Ojukwu or Biafra they congregate
You start one on development in Igboland they land like vultures
A thread about Lagos,they move the focus to Igboland
threads that have nothing to do with Igbos are steered to go that direction by these same posters day in day out
Why do you let them?

It is your site Mr Osewa and I know when you started Nairaland this was not your vision.
I know because I joined nairaland in 2006 and it was not this way and at that time you were the only one moderating the site
Today you have moderators on every subsection but the same Yoruba area boys run the show ,some often boasting of the influence they have on the administration.
This 2013,you can decide to rid yourself of these twerps and establish a zero tolerance for tribal baiting across the board.
There are 250 tribes in Nigeria not just a Igbos and Yorubas

I don't know how well the report button works,I will encourage all posters to use it whenever these folks post any Igbo bashing comments as is their stock in trade.

You can decide Mr Osewa to elevate the site to the level you desire and the first step is to rid the place of undesirable elements who constitute themselves a nuisance continually.
I saw the way you squashed the hall of shame,you can in the same manner read out the riot act and enforce that law on ethnic baiting.
You can't change anyone but you can stop them from displaying their stupidity on your site,it is your site,you can enforce that rule on your site
There is a story in the family section about a Yoruba husband abusing his wife,I followed it for pages,not a single poster made mention of the tribe of this animal,that thread is now on the 25th page
Had it be been an Igbo man the likes of dayokanu would have done what they do best
Enough!

Whether you know it or not there are younger Nigerian kids born outside of Nigeria who read these hate words
Do something different this 2013
Weed off the rascals and your site will be the better for it

Thank You and have a happy New year

3 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by oderemo(m): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2013
You start thread to celebrate Achebe or any Igbo person,they show up
You start one on Ojukwu or Biafra they congregate
You starting on development in Igboland they land like vultures
Even threads with nothing to do with Igbos are steered to go that direction by these same posters
Why do you let them?
kpele oga, sorry . aint we all fed up with the jews amongst us.
they are so fwd looking.
infact we shld sacrifice DAYO KANU to appease the gods of amadioha.
Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by Crayola1: 12:01am On Jan 01, 2013
In my opinion all sides are guilty on some level the only thing is the fact that Seun let it get to this insane level is the really bad part. I'm not for total censorship but the way certain threads are made for one purpose (to bash) and then immediately sent on the front page for maximum views says a lot about how this place is run. On some level if the owner ever wants to get to that next level things are going to have to be curtailed, controversy sells but the ironic thing is that few folks want their named tied to smut.
Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by babymama3: 12:06am On Jan 01, 2013
Crayola1: In my opinion all sides are guilty on some level the only thing is the fact that Seun let it get to this insane level is the really bad part. I'm not for total censorship but the way certain threads are made for one purpose (to bash) and then immediately sent on the front page for maximum views says a lot about how this place is run. On some level if the owner ever wants to get to that next level things are going to have to be curtailed, controversy sells but the ironic thing is that few folks want their named tied to smut.

It is almost as though it is deliberate
Threads with criminals with an Igbo name immediately rush to the front page because it will attract the likes of those I have mentioned and the pages rise
The case of Nkiru sylvanus has had at least 3 separate threads grace the front page
Why does Seun allow this
There are tons of crime stories with Yoruba names and others
The same time Nkiru was abducted a Yoruba generals wife was also abducted,how much publicity did that get?
Why this deliberate attempt to tarnish Igbos and feed the vultures?
I need to know
Seun can choose to do something different this 2013 and that includes instructing his moderators on fairness and zero tolerance on tribal baiting
Does he want the place turned into oduduwa land like Some other place became Yoruba village square where old Yoruba men run wild churning out endless articles on their Igbophobia and the rest congregate to feast like vultures, some of them civil war Nigerian soldiers with ogbunigwe lodged in their hips.
Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 01, 2013
lmao.
i would like for the moderators to step it up this year.
NLD has lost it's flavor and has become infested with trolls.

#thumbsDOWN!

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by babymama3: 12:39am On Jan 01, 2013
*Kails*:
lmao.
i would like for the moderators to step it up this year.
NLD has lost it's flavor and has become infested with trolls.

#thumbsDOWN!

It will be a welcome development

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by babymama3: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2013
Case in point
A beautiful thread about a kind gesture was destroyed by Yoruba bigots
Let 2013 be different
Zero tolerance for heediots

https://www.nairaland.com/1147484/lagos-donates-n4.5m-ngozi-nwosu

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

It will be a welcome development

amen.
Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by Mynd44: 7:57am On Jan 01, 2013
Again the politics section people bringing their beef to the general section
Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by ujchief(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by Alaafialoro(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2013
Mtttttsssseewwww!
What of the igbos that start anti-yoruba topics , those that condemns Awolowo and other late yoruba heroes, those that say things like ‘bleaching governor‘ , ‘oily bitter soup‘, etc. It ‘s a two-way thing and no tribe is free.
Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2013
You never jam....2013 will be hot in here for Igbos unless una turn a new leaf..!

You want Seun to weed us out so you guys can have a free reign abi? Craze na your middle name!
Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by Mynd44: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2013
Must we always be reduced to tribe? I tire for una ooo
Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2013
cheesy

@ Babymama..dont waste your typing skills.. Tribal bashing is the first thing i noticed when i came to nairaland, because of that i avoided that section. The worst is that if you never lived in Nigeria you will believe what goes on in here.But the Nigeria i know and live in, there is not such in the way its painted here.

IMHO, Seun, Mukina and co..love and enjoy it! So my dear, let it be!
Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by chuks49(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
The people you want seun to reprimand are mere foot soldiers, the commanders are the moderators, while seun remains the sole beneficiary of the bigotry. So learn to live with it.
Re: Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
The same OP whining here has been leading several tribal baiting and bashing thread anyone can check her post history. Check her contribution to the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/1144887/yoruba-god-osun-lovepeddler-wikipedia

The same people who attack now cry wolf and claim they are victimized when they are on the other end of the attack

babymama I love you, but repent from tribalism

(1) (Reply)

Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. / Dog And Child Hit By Car Watch What Happens Next!!! / How Do I View My Own Profile Picture ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.