Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Tell Me About Unijos Pume Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell Me About Unijos Pume Test (745 Views)

All About UNIJOS 2015/2016 Admission / Nairalanders, Any News About Unijos 2008/2009 Admission? / Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me About Unijos Pume Test by Phemour: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2008
this my first time of writing jamb, first time of pume, i don't knw anything about d test. i will be glad, if someone can tell me about those underlisted question

1. Accounting is the course i choose, what subjects am i going to write in unijos pume test?
2. How tough is the test?

thank u
Re: Tell Me About Unijos Pume Test by dejo2007(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2008
Dear Phemour,

I chose unijos as my first choice last year in the UME examination, I also applied for thesame Accounting their cut off mark was 160 and i went for the post UME test.
They tested us on Maths, English (comprehensive and objective questions) and general papers.
So i will advice you to read your English very well, pratice your maths, and read every other subjects including current affairs and newspapers if possible.
in time of toughness i don't think that it is tough provided you read very well. and pray hard because their admission system is somehow. could you imagine that i was not admitted last year. because from all indications they admit indegens before non idegens and their intake last year was poor, because they had backlog of undergraduates.
Anyway, just read & pratice past questions and pray and God will see us through.

wishing you all the best.

bye
Re: Tell Me About Unijos Pume Test by dejo2007(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2008
Dear Phemour,

I chose unijos as my first choice last year in the UME examination, I also applied for thesame Accounting their cut off mark was 160 and i went for the post UME test.
They tested us on Maths, English (comprehensive and objective questions) and general papers.
So i will advice you to read your English very well, pratice your maths, and read every other subjects including current affairs and newspapers if possible.
in time of toughness i don't think that it is tough provided you read very well. and pray hard because their admission system is somehow. could you imagine that i was not admitted last year. because from all indications they admit indegens before non idegens and their intake last year was poor, because they had backlog of undergraduates.
Anyway, just read & pratice past questions and pray and God will see us through.

wishing you all the best.

bye
Re: Tell Me About Unijos Pume Test by Phemour: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2008
thank u dejo2007, but which silabus am i going to use.
Re: Tell Me About Unijos Pume Test by dikamit: 12:28am On Jul 18, 2008
are they going to set theory or just obj? how many questions in all?
Re: Tell Me About Unijos Pume Test by dejo2007(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2008
Dear Phemour,

Noting like sylable just pratice your jamb past questions and mathematics. The English was two comprehensive passages, and 25 objective questions on English or thereabout. then the general paper comprises of maths and others. the exam time was 2 hours only.

just pratice your past questions very well.
may God see you through.

byeeeeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

2008/2009 Unilag Admission List, How Far? / Pre-degree/remedial Form For Sale / Abeg Na True Say Anatech Second List Don Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.