Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Bank Phb Is Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Is Calling (1460 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recrutinig ( Submit Your Cv Online) / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Is Calling by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2008
bank phb is callin, venue is unilag by 2pm tommorrow for degree holders
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by aderonke12: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2008
I also got the text for the test but mine is saturday 10am. Anybody with useful hint or materials?
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by jetli002(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2008
Yes at last, can u guys belive? this is my first invitation for a test after applying for so long, I was begining to think my enemies were at work.

Any body with the test format? mine is on Wednesday, 3pm, Wish me luck, oh I'm so happy, kiss grin cheesy
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by wisedman10: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hello house,
Mine is on sat so i am pleading with anybody in the house that has done this test before to please let me know what to expect.
Expecting
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by Tofunmmy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2008
I got the text too. Mine is on Saturday 19/07/2008 at unilag, anyone with useful infos about how their test is like should please get me posted through this same medium.

Hope to hear from those special persons soonest.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by aderonke12: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
The test consists of 70 questions comprising of different aspects. There is verbal,arithmetics, shape comparison, antonyms,synonyms etc. Some of the questions have no options, you'll have to think of what the answer is. The questions are not really easy,you have to really prepare. The good thing is that the cut off is 30%. Good luck to you all. I got this information from www.careersnigeria.com. You can check it out.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by aderonke12: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2008
www dot careersnigeria dot com
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by aderonke12: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2008
www dot careersnigeria dot com for all bank test format.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by saheed213: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2008
i was also called for the test. i have a friend that has written it once, i called him and he told me its only maths and english.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by jkpretty(f): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2008
was called for test, mine is 26/7/2008 @Unilag.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by ehie007(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
instead of loooking for the test format, look for the expo, its out there, grin cool

please want to ask, is the test only for invited people only or can gate crashers come and write too, undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by kjblow: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2008
hello, i really need your help my beautiful friends,
I also got the text message and my is on Wednessday, 23d, and will like to do mine on Saturday since i will be less busy then because i will not be going to work then.

Pls Aderonke, you said yours is on Saturday, Pls which date is that and what's the time
Is there going to be that same test this Saturday 19th July, 2008 and next week saturday 26th July, 2008.
Pls anybody with useful information should pls reply, and for those that knows the Question format,. pls let the house knowwhat to expect for God's sake.

thanks and God bless.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by fredericko: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2008
d info i got- only eng n maths.end is mainly critical reasoning.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by pappyshun(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2008
the test is in batches, on 18th & on d 19th.all in unilag premises.12.30pm
meet people that did ib test 4more info on likely hmmmm.a word is anough for the wise.am not comfirming d likely hmmmmm bt may b useful.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by fusty: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2008
dear all,
i was invited as well.pls can anybody let the house know the format of the text.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by oruru(f): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2008
mine is on the 23rd.pls is it possible for me to go for the one they will conduct on the 26th? pls house let me knw because i wnt be free on the 23rd.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by blueraxy4u(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2008
I have also been invited for the same test can anybody enlighten us further.Pls come and orient us,may God see us thru amen.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by pappyshun(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2008
if u are nt called and u want to go pls  fast and pray so dat God will tru d mopols dat will b on ground hav mercy on u.as u no anything can happen tru fasting and prayers full stop
bt if u are the faithless type put on double trousers so dat their bulalas wil nt penetrate in2 ur skin.graduates dey suffer 4 naija oooo
my advice to those dat want to make it fast,dnt go in2 banking try politics.sit ur parents down ask them abt ur root then travel bak 2 ur town and contest.mo wi re abi mo wi re.God bless u 4 comending me
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by Neeyee14: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2008
pappyshun, i no blame u wen u don get job 4 etb y u no go dey misyarn
na so all this ife guys dey bhav
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by IDAHOSAB: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2008
HI NAIRALANDERS.
I greet u all.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by neemat: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2008
can i come and gate crash or is it strictly by invitation ,pls i need ur reply.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by Aabolu(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2008
Neemat and others you guys can attend the test.
I gate crashed in PHC, I ended up scoring highest and the good news is I got hired today.
I have gone for my medicals.
Gate crash if you can take the chances.
There is no offence in that, so far you can be patient, you will be allowed to write.
I almost gave up myself on the test day but I was adviced to be a little patient and Today I got hired.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by temichilux: 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2008
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling!!!!

hello house, I was also called for the test to,abeg you guys help US with exact format
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by queenex(f): 3:39am On Jul 18, 2008
Plz au did u guys apply
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by queenex(f): 5:08am On Jul 18, 2008
Jetli002 plz au did u apply
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by pappyshun(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2008
neeyee14,try check gmat 1996 and 1997 for repeated questns.those dat did IB test last month said they repeated maths questns from this years.wish u the best.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by blueraxy4u(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2008
Pappi can u pls be explicit on wat we shld expect on this bankphb text.Regards
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by jetli002(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2008
Hi queenex,

I Applied since April when the bank requested for applications.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by itismd(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2008
The text goes " DEAR (YOUR NAME), U R INVITED FOR AN APTITUDE TEST ON 19/7/08 @ AFE BABALOLA AUDITORIUM UNILAG . PLS COME WITH A VALID ID UR EXAM ID IS ******(6DIGITS)"
i wonder if they will allow gatecrashing with this Exam ID of a thing. But there is no harm in trying if you have the time.
For those with test format please post on the tread .
God bless ya all
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by kengeorgee: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2008
Pls what is the actual venue in Unilag,all posted were unilag but nobody has specified the particular venue in unilag.House I need your help.
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by jetli002(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2008
Julius Berger Hall is the Venue
Re: Bank Phb Is Calling by madona: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,i got the text tooand mine is on saturday 26th of july.Still plead if anyone have the format to shold pls send or call me on 08037772644 or maddymechecool@yahoo.com.Thanks and more love to nairalanders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Trainees Recruitment / Latest On Ndlea- Application / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.