Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,091 members, 7,825,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Bank Phb's Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test (10460 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by oyinloye(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2006
hi,nairalanders,please did anybody knows the format for the above named bank test kindly tell me about it because i want to write their test on saturday,thanks.
Re: Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by dewoye: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2006
pls where and when is the test coming up.
Re: Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by phartty: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2006
Where is the test coming up. I learnt they are having a test in Ibadan, How true is it?Let us knoiw the venue and time for the test
Re: Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by abdulkadir(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2006
its the normal gmat but with a lotof logical reasoning,,,,,,,,,,,,and where and when are they writing the test, is it open, oyinloye pls reply
Re: Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by anya(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2006
its an iq test so u beta b very fast and accurate . grin
Re: Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by SOJ(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2006
i would like to know where the Bank PHB test will hold in Lagos and what time will it be.Seun,can u help on dat?
SOJ
Re: Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by aiijay: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2006
the test is normally gmat or gre questions. logical questions, reasoninging questions, analytical questions. pls seun could u kindly say where and when the interview is to hold?

thanks.

Ijeoma
Re: Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by henryphyol(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2006
hi
Re: Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by lukkie(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2006
plz can any1 tell me about the BANKPHB test? i dont have any info about it. i live in abuja. can i do it here? i hope it's not too late.
Re: Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by oyinloye(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2006
hi,everyone.The test will be coming up on saturday @ibadan boys high school oke adoby 10 am
Re: Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by scondy(f): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2006
Pls, can you say exactly where the place is at ibadan.how can one get there. Use b/stops to describe.
Re: Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by Nnamzo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2006
Hi Guys. If anyone's interested to go for the test in my company (from lagos o), i cud do with 2 buddies so we'd have less trouble locating the place. We cud drive down to and fro for no fee ok. call me 018942035 asap. wink
Re: Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by Edken: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2006
hi all,
Bank Phb test is very difficult.The good thing about it is that cut off mark is as low as 30%.

I was informed by my cousin.

Cheers
Re: Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by teeboi1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2008
the test 4 lagos holds at unilag,julius berger hall strictly by invitation.anyone with the test format or info can help the house,helping others wont affect ur chance
Re: Bank Phb's Aptitude Test by tokzyt(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2009
The test is strictly by invitation.

For those in abuja-
DATE : Saturday January 24, 2009
TIME : 8.00 am (you are required to be at the venue at least 45 minutes before this time)
VENUE : Women Development Centre Opposite CBN Central Business District Abuja
You are asked to come with a means of identification, a writing pen or pencil, a recent copy of your passport photograph and your copy of letter of invitation.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme / LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.