Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,347 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife (71442 Views)

Vincent Enyeama And Wife In New Lovely Photos / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by SmashingM(f): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
ajasa4link: abeg no vex o,what did enyeama study in uniuyo cos it seems most guys on this thread know pretty much about him and his background.
LAST BULLET: No be only tolaxender dey show for almost all threads o,he get one competitor named HOMESTEADY

He studied Applied Chemistry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by satellitedaisy: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Today is sunday and all I can say is My Lord is good, All the time undecided
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Texykool: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
AMAKAVIOLA: Okay...... nyc 2 hear

Hear?

Is an audio clip attached somewhere?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by SmashingM(f): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
quote author=Jenams]who asked u for her name? Na so una go dey sell people info all around town! [/quote]

tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by chucky234(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dat babe no try jare,Enyeama blind ni
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Texykool: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
arcbabe: I had a crush on this guy way back but I wasn't fast enough to approach him

Procrastination is a thief of time... And life

Could have been U in that pix...

In your dreams.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by surugede(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Hahahahaha lmao na true u talk maybe the guy is jobless

For you to have seen him in ALL posts simply means you have visited as many posts as he has.

Are you jobless too?
#justasking

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Aydesmond(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
gud
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Texykool: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
tbagjames: the woman fine ooo,show us Taye Taiwo's wife pls

mu che che cheesy

why Taye Taiwo?

Bros, don't be mischevious o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jenams: wat is wrong wit our girls? Na only stars una wan marry? Wetin do me?

They are both segzy kiss

Are you segzy ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by IYANGBALI: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
So na the ekaite wey no dey make am catch ball well well be dis

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by colinc59(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hi, I am new to this site, my fiancee has posted a question on the site but I would like to just explore this a little further and hear from someone who may have had a similar experience to me. My fiancee is from the gambia, and we met in 2009, and went out together until December 2011 when we moved into her flat together. We lived there until November 22nd 2011 when she returned to Gambia to apply to come back on a fiancee visa so we could marry. The reason we couldnt marry was her student had run out, and she was refused a visa on a number of occasions for varying reasons. Finally we decided t he best was for her to go home and apply so we could marry, and do everything legally. Her application went in November 23rd 2012 after returning on the 22nd November, and she was refused in February 2013 for the following reasons:
1. No evidence of communication submitted since her return to Gambia (less than 24hrs)
2. No evidence of marital plans (we couldnt because UKBA held her passport)
3. They questioned the validity of our relationship (this was confirmed by a judge back in 2010)
We put in an appeal in March this year, and to date it doesn't appear that the Embassy have looked at our appeal. We have a hearing date for the 1st Tier Tribunal in January 2014, and have records of Skype/Viber/mobile communications since November 12 along with 3 visits i have made to Gambia and much much more. I meet all the criteria salary wise....... Can anyone advise, or has anyone been through similar to ourselves, as I am wondering what the outcome will be, our solicitor seems to think we have a very good case, but it feels the Embassy don't read things properly that they have in front of them.
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Iaz93: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jenams: nice observation, but can u pls upload ur mum/sister/wife/gf's pic for us to certify? Scaling_ewu!
Don't be silly! angry
I'm just an observer. What has my mum/sister/wife/gf's pic got to do with that?

Please, what's wrong with "she ain't loaded"? undecided
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by erico2k2(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
nothing do them
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Forza p: Cute pic,buh d lady's shoes tho embarassed

People can look sha....
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: That was impolite. Would you also say that the Mods are jobless considering they don't get paid for moderating this forum? undecided undecided undecided undecided
if u think d mods don't get paid, den u've gotta think again. Do u honestly believe dat these igbo-smoking mods with blood red eyes would allow seun cart home all d money without...
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by VicGoodGuy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hi, I am new to this site, my fiancee has posted
a question on the site but I would like to just
explore this a little further and hear from
someone who may have had a similar
experience to me. My fiancee is from the
gambia, and we met in 2009, and went out
together until December 2011 when we moved
into her flat together. We lived there until
November 22nd 2011 when she returned to
Gambia to apply to come back on a fiancee
visa so we could marry. The reason we couldnt
marry was her student had run out, and she
was refused a visa on a number of occasions
for varying reasons. Finally we decided t he
best was for her to go home and apply so we
could marry, and do everything legally. Her
application went in November 23rd 2012 after
returning on the 22nd November, and she was
refused in February 2013 for the following
reasons:
1. No evidence of communication submitted
since her return to Gambia (less than 24hrs)
2. No evidence of marital plans (we couldnt
because UKBA held her passport)
3. They questioned the validity of our
relationship (this was confirmed by a judge
back in 2010)
We put in an appeal in March this year, and to
date it doesn't appear that the Embassy have
looked at our appeal. We have a hearing date
for the 1st Tier Tribunal in January 2014, and
have records of Skype/Viber/mobile
communications since November 12 along with
3 visits i have made to Gambia and much
much more. I meet all the criteria salary
wise....... Can anyone advise, or has anyone
been through similar to ourselves, as I am
wondering what the outcome will be, our
solicitor seems to think we have a very good
case, but it feels the Embassy don't read things
properly that they have in front of them.

Bros, since u said u are new here... go to the home page, then look at your screen, u would see a lot of sections, click on Travels section. Once there, ask of a guy called Justwise or Vicjustice. They are experts in this kind of thing. I'm sure they'll be happy to hear your case. #ThankMeLater
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by activeguy: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hahahahaha lmao na true u talk maybe the guy is jobless.

lmaooo
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Danhumprey: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Justosaus:
if u think d mods don't get paid, den u've gotta think again. Do u honestly believe dat these igbo-smoking mods with blood red eyes would allow seun cart home all d money without...
Oh! Maybe there is something I don't know as regard paying the Mods.
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by simdam500(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Iaz93: ...the wife ain't loaded undecidedangry

Ass in
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by gpsunday: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
You have a beautiful wife. Hold on to her tight.
Godspower
Africa`s wealth creator http:///17ZBciX
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
surugede:

For you to have seen him in ALL posts simply means you have visited as many posts as he has.

Are you jobless too?
#justasking
No just that somebody have made a similar comment about him in another thread
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by buoye1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
for you to notice that, you must be an addict too.
As per na Monkey fit catch Monkey him mate.....
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by toprealman: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Was the pics taken with a 3310 phone?
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by judedwriter(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
sunnshyn: Ye! Enyeama has broken my heartsad
sorry o! But I wish u knew how he looked when he first kept for nigeria over 10 years ago-u wouldn't eat with him with a long spoon! Now things have changed wink
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Agrika: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
Asa nwa!
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by vislabraye(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Let's say he married from another race, you'll see ladies from NL dissing him.
They try.
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
adaobi123: Omg hes married ? cry cry

At least I have john obi mikel left embarassed embarassed
grin grin
What happened to Afam?
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
CFCfan:
grin grin
What happened to Afam?

I still loff him of course. smiley

Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by UKBobo(m): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2013
When it comes to who's sleeping with who and who's divorcing who gossips, some babes here are more informed than Wikipedia. They'll give you every detail including the day the couple had their first conjugal conjugation.

YES O! They go yarn long tale about how they had crush on him way back, but no get mouth to talk. Maybe it was the holes in his shorts like the google photo that made you look for teacher Oga, rather than your age-mates. Now kitty don spoil through regular airing, you wan go back and chase your age-mates. SMH

They don find betta chick pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) / Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.