Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,359 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife (71443 Views)

Vincent Enyeama And Wife In New Lovely Photos / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by blackpanda: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2013
Sexy man....ok wife! grin grin
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Akshow: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2013
D.lee:
Hmm, how do you take see he they show face for every thread on nairaland, this means that you too is the same as he. I don't mean to be offensive.
Damn! Ur English teacher should be shot. If English ain't ur forte why not write in pidgin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Emytexboy(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2013
beta thing gud oh cheesycheesy
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2013
brosdoncome:

So u have many of them and u call urself marriage material angry SMHFU!!!!

Calm down jorrrrrrrrrrrrr !! angry
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Pinkybush: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Hahahahaha lmao na true u talk maybe the guy is jobless
then u should find him something 2 do
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2013
SmashingM: Yeah that's his wife. They've been together since their university days. Her name is Promise.
who ask you?
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2013
D.lee:
Hmm, how do you take see he they show face for every thread on nairaland, this means that you too is the same as he. I don't mean to be offensive.
shout out to you bro.....i dey untop plantain dey greet *faints*
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by iswallker(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2013
bad ass range rover..
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by ladenz(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2013
Beync: cryso inyama has be deceiving me shocked

seems so. he didnt even tell you his real name tongue
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2013

Blame ASUU grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by frederickokey(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2013
uhmmmm...
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by mondi2: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2013
money is talking, with ego, u can get wat u want in dc world. Oboy, enjoy ur life. But remember d Brazil, 2014 world cup is around d corner. Vincent Enyeama, please tell madam, to continue praying so dat Nigeria can win d 2014 FIFA world cup in Brazil.
GOOD LUCK
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Rummenigge(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2013
I like this Enyeama, very modest and doesn't show off. You don't see him ranting about bullshiit anywhere.
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Sundahjoe(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2013

i started noticing his activeness since the commencement of ASUU strike. So blame GEJ
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by macof(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Akshow: guy u deserve award for nairaland o. Is there any thread u don't show face?

Never seen him on Religion section undecided
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Beync(f): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
ladenz:

seems so. he didnt even tell you his real name tongue
be nice, am heartbroken.
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by beanos(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
[/s][s]
Akshow: guy u deserve award for nairaland o. Is there any thread u don't show face?

Same to you, birds of the same feather.

Same to you, birds of the same feather......
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Dlee1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Akshow: Damn! Ur English teacher should be shot. If English ain't ur forte why not write in pidgin
Wow, you called my reply english ? You have really proved that you are a dunce. You really don't know what is pidgin. You should go back to school and learn so that you don't mess yourself up in ... I know you got my gist.
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Akshow: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
D.lee:
Wow, you called my reply english ? You have really proved that you are a dunce. You really don't know what is pidgin. You should go back to school and learn so that you don't mess yourself up in ... I know you got my gist.
hahahahahaaha stop embarrassing urself pls. Olodo.
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Dlee1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
grin
Akshow: hahahahahaaha stop embarrassing urself pls. Olodo.
Really ? You are the one embarrassing yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Dlee1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
Guy check out the way you composed this write up. Don't you know that your english teacher really deserved to be shot ?
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Larrygr8t: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nice one guy!
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by ladenz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Beync: be nice, am heartbroken.

lol. accept my apologies. will you give me a chance to mend your broken heart? wink
Re: Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife by Texykool: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Beync: be nice, am heartbroken.

Super Glue is still #50...
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) / Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.