Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Names Of Noise-makers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of Noise-makers (1906 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Photo: A Teacher Punishing Some Students For Noise Making / Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Noise-makers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2008
I just wanted to know this, How many of us were class captains in sec school and did you have pleasure writing "NAMES OF NOISE MAKERS", well i did to an extent grin
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by lobinoxebe(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2008
oh boy, na wanacular speaking me i dye take chop,

N5 naira per person, oh boy class captian sweet wella
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by firstlady4(f): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2008
You must wash the toilet for making noise grin
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by sisqology(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2008
I did it well.
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by edmondo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2008
i was the class captain of my class and i dey write names of noise maker every day.
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by qubys(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2008
Tope, why u dey lie? grin
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by pretty4me: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2008
edmondo:

i was the class captain of my class and i dey write names of noise maker every day.

Oh boy i was always been punished because i can't write names for i am one of the noise-makers. Demon cannot cast out demon you know.
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2008
qubys:

Tope, why u dey lie? grin

LMAO, who is Tope

pretty4me:

Oh boy i was always been punished because i can't write names for i am one of the noise-makers. Demon cannot cast out demon you know.

Eyahhh sorry O, So u really missed out on the fun, maybe when you reach UNIVERSITY u fit be class captain, then you have the opportunity to write so many grin
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by jlee(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2008
Wel i was not only once a Class rep in Junior sch but also a Punctuality prefect in high sch.

Men it was fun cos i got control and power over my fellow student

i always i agree to the saying that "There is never a dull moment when u r on top" shocked
We run things and things don't run we grin
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2008
jlee:

i always i agree to the saying that "There is never a dull moment when you're on top" shocked
We run things and things don't run we grin

Word
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by mukina2: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2008
it was funny really. having to write down names and add DP x DP against it.
watched them being punished grin
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by SPVano(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2008
Was Captain for my first and second year in school.
It was fun, wrote names more than 5 times daily and got tipped #10 for each time a name appeared.
It had it's benefits, IMMUNITY grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
mukina2:

it was funny really. having to write down names and add DP x DP against it.
watched them being punished grin

I guess the DP x DP means DOuble Punishment right?? lol, mine was always x2 e.g : SEUN  x2

@ S.P Immunity was always the best, and you know what, sometimes when i get frustrated by boys disturbing ma runz with a chic, i just annonce "i'm writing names of noise makers" and everywhere would be quiet, dang i miss those days, lol, It was Fun
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by iice(f): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2008
Only in primary school jare got tired of it easily, sec school i didn't want to be prefect, had my plans for destruction cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2008
what kindaa destruction Tell me, I wont tell cool grin wink
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by SPVano(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2008
The bad thing was each time the class got into BIG trouble, if everyone else get 2 strokes of the cane, the captain got 6.
When I got to my third year, I had had enough so I called it quits. sad
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by iice(f): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2008
rofl grin grin I was made a prefect in sec. school, i made sure to be 'unprefectly' so i will be removed tongue Can't do much with the spotlight on ya.
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2008
Was once a class captain in junior high.

Some of my mates were very noisy and they had made you make noise as while trying to control them.

So you gotta write your name among the list of noise makers grin

or else all hell would let loose when the teacher returns .
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2008
What of when you had to snitch your friend becos you dont want the class to say you didnt write his or her name and start making trouble with you.

I didnt really know what snitchin' was, back then when i was much younger, but i sure never snitched my friends.

[size=35pt]Did you?[/size]
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by iice(f): 2:29am On Jul 24, 2008
Nope! I put down their names too cheesy grin cheesy
And nope, i don't snitch cool grin rofl. However i have been snitched on a couple of times cheesy cheesy I guess principles backbone is not common cool cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 24, 2008
Funny thread. Was never a class captain. cheesy
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2008
Then, were u ever a victim of the Book "Names of Noise-Makers"? grin
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2008
emmeno:

What of when you had to snitch your friend because you don't want the class to say you didnt write his or her name and start making trouble with you.

I didnt really know what snitchin' was, back then when i was much younger, but i sure never snitched my friends.

[size=35pt]Did you?[/size]

I do snitch sometimes, but it always backfires   cheesy
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2008
emmeno:

Then, were u ever a victim of the Book "Names of Noise-Makers"? grin

Sometimes cheesy grin
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by iice(f): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2008
I was a victim too tongue Ok more like a regular cheesy I was the comedian grin grin
Re: Names Of Noise-makers by mukina2: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2008
emmeno:

I guess the DP x DP means DOuble Punishment right?? lol, mine was always x2 e.g : SEUN  x2

yeah . .but that was for Primary school

In Junior secondary, they get to clean the school compound and walk on their knees . caning was not allowed grin,
also writing of lines . haha it was funny , " i would never misbehave in class " 350 lines grin

Senior school, you get sent out of class grin

Most times i'll tear the list and say, everyone behaved grin when in reality our class was the noisiest in the entire school . grin

(1) (Reply)

Afroterminal.com…connecting Africans At Home And Abroad / Yabatech 2011/2012 Change Of Course / What Are The Good Career Opportunities Under Human Anatomy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.