Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Making Money Information Marketing While You Are Sleeping - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Making Money Information Marketing While You Are Sleeping (657 Views)

Information Marketing Business / Information Marketing Hot Autopilot Products Download. / Do You Think Information Marketing Business Is Dead In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Information Marketing While You Are Sleeping by samuelmokum(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2013
INFORMATION MARKETING: The process of selling information-based products. Many of the greatest opportunities for copywriters and entrepreneurs are in creating and selling information products. There’s no relationship between the cost to produce them in the price – CDs that cost N200 to produce could be sold for N2,000 or even N10,000. This provides the opportunity for outrageous profits. In Nigeria today, information marketing is gradually becoming a household name, little wonder the likes of Akin Alabi can afford to spend 21,000,000 made from selling information products on just cars for himself and his wife (his reason was that is was so easy to make the money).

The good thing is that information product can come in various form; cds, ebooks, videos etc, you can decide to create your product or look for hot selling products in your area.

Steps to Creating an Information Product

1. Find a niche that is hungry for information - Information marketing works best when you pick a niche where people are looking for information, and not a specific product.

2. Solve a problem for that niche - Your information product can solve the problem of a particular niche, you are definitely going to be smiling to the bank.

3. Write a product or have one written - Fortunately, you don’t have to be a Pulitzer-prize winning journalist in order to write a profitable information product. I would strongly recommend you take a look at this article http://samuelmokum.com/pt.1.xhtml#.UocgJ1JidJE

4. Create a sales page for your product - After you’ve written your product or had it written, you need a page to act as your 24 hours sales person. This is very important.

5. Market your product - Your information marketing business won’t go anywhere without any sales, it is not enough to have a great information product or wonderful sales page. You need to go all out and market your product (this is where most of the hard work comes in, get it right and watch your fortune change).

Summary - Information marketing is a great way to start a business online because you are giving people exactly what they need. A lot of people search the internet for one information or the other, if you offer quality information people are definitely going to pay for it and in no time you will be smiling to the bank.

Here is a link to 89 wonderful products that you can sell, these products come with a PLR (Private Label Right) which means that after purchase, you can claim ownership of these wonderful products. Which therefore means you can sell them and keep all the profits to yourself (yes, 100%), they come with the ms-word documents which means you can edit them, put your all as the author and so on. Here is the link http://samuelmokum.com/89%20plr%20ebooks/ebooksgiveaway.html i am currently selling these products for just N2,225 for the next 7day and this comes with some wonderful bonuses including a sales page which you can edit and start selling the same products and make your money back within seconds.

Here at Nairaland, i will be giving it out for just N1,000 only (bear in mind that these ebooks go for more than 500 naira a book, that is about N44,500) but you get then for just N1,000 for the next 10 days. You also get Akin Alabi's secret to 21,000,000 naira from selling simple products online. (That is if you order now).

Here is a list of some of the books you will be getting;

1. Fire your boss and join the next internet marketing revolution (hot selling)
2. Blogging basics for beginners
3. List building strategies that really work
4. Winning the affiliate war
5. Explode your monthly income through PLR sites
6. Real Estate Investment secrets
7. Unlimited customers goldmine
8. Ebook creation for illiterates (best seller)....the list continues

Let me be quick to say that one of the reasons why i giving this away at this ridiculous amount is because i need your fellowship on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/samuelmokumforum (please visit and like my page and never miss out on any great offer).

Here is how to order;

1. Make payment into the following account (remember 1,000 naira only and not N44,250)

Bank: First Bank
Account Name: Mokum Samuel Abip
Account Number: 2023920897

2. Send your details (Email, amount paid, date, name) to the 08109181056

3. Check you email box for your products and zooooooooooooooom, you are on your way yo a six figure monthly income.

Your are never to old or too young o make money online, you are just a click away.

Thanks for reading and God bless.

Samuel Mokum
www.samuelmokum.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls Comment With My Site Ohyeah Pinoy / Thinking About A *REPUTATION* Button For Nairalanders / Be Your Own Boss : Make Money With Facebook Cash Funnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.