Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Worldly music give you little chances to live holy-c somethn inside - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worldly music give you little chances to live holy-c somethn inside (459 Views)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven / Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? / Worldly Dance, Worldly Song, Worldly Music, Worldly Movie, : Enough Is Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worldly music give you little chances to live holy-c somethn inside by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2013
If you are a christain and you are still listening to wordly music...
You are like a man who wants his feet to be driedbut refuse to leave the sea shore/river bank:*..his feet,if dried for a few seconds, will surely be wet again:/...
Worldly music is like telling Jesus i love youbut i do not like the type of song your people sing:>...i need song about lust;i want song that will tell me how to tell a lady sweet words8-);i need song that will make me hyper excited;
you advice that my feet be dried but i can not stop looking at the fishes in the water,their play(which is the sounds of their music) is so beautiful...
Will jesus ever love that?;(...he says if you love me you will keep my commandment...it is not that hard brother and sister

1 Like

Re: Worldly music give you little chances to live holy-c somethn inside by anibi9674: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
You r on point bro.
Re: Worldly music give you little chances to live holy-c somethn inside by Filmewell(f): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
is it only music what of movies.
Re: Worldly music give you little chances to live holy-c somethn inside by sylve11: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
Divepen: If you are a christain and you are still listening to wordly music...
You are like a man who wants his feet to be driedbut refuse to leave the sea shore/river bank:*..his feet,if dried for a few seconds, will surely be wet again:/...
Worldly music is like telling Jesus i love youbut i do not like the type of song your people sing:>...i need song about lust;i want song that will tell me how to tell a lady sweet words8-);i need song that will make me hyper excited;
you advice that my feet be dried but i can not stop looking at the fishes in the water,their play(which is the sounds of their music) is so beautiful...
Will jesus ever love that?;(...he says if you love me you will keep my commandment...it is not that hard brother and sister

Hypocrite! Get lost with the wind! angry cool

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Sent Me To Prison,hmmm...... / Amazing Facts About Christmas / "Many Corrupt Leaders Will Go Down" TB JOSHUA PROPHESIES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.