Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Worldly music give you little chances to live holy-c somethn inside - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worldly music give you little chances to live holy-c somethn inside (444 Views)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven / Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? / Worldly Dance, Worldly Song, Worldly Music, Worldly Movie, : Enough Is Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worldly music give you little chances to live holy-c somethn inside by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2013
If you are a christain and you are still listening to wordly music...
You are like a man who wants his feet to be driedbut refuse to leave the sea shore/river bank:*..his feet,if dried for a few seconds, will surely be wet again:/...
Worldly music is like telling Jesus i love youbut i do not like the type of song your people sing:>...i need song about lust;i want song that will tell me how to tell a lady sweet words8-);i need song that will make me hyper excited;
you advice that my feet be dried but i can not stop looking at the fishes in the water,their play(which is the sounds of their music) is so beautiful...
Will jesus ever love that?;(...he says if you love me you will keep my commandment...it is not that hard brother and sister

1 Like

Re: Worldly music give you little chances to live holy-c somethn inside by anibi9674: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
You r on point bro.
Re: Worldly music give you little chances to live holy-c somethn inside by Filmewell(f): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
is it only music what of movies.
Re: Worldly music give you little chances to live holy-c somethn inside by sylve11: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
Divepen: If you are a christain and you are still listening to wordly music...
You are like a man who wants his feet to be driedbut refuse to leave the sea shore/river bank:*..his feet,if dried for a few seconds, will surely be wet again:/...
Worldly music is like telling Jesus i love youbut i do not like the type of song your people sing:>...i need song about lust;i want song that will tell me how to tell a lady sweet words8-);i need song that will make me hyper excited;
you advice that my feet be dried but i can not stop looking at the fishes in the water,their play(which is the sounds of their music) is so beautiful...
Will jesus ever love that?;(...he says if you love me you will keep my commandment...it is not that hard brother and sister

Hypocrite! Get lost with the wind! angry cool

(1) (Reply)

Taxi-driving Pastor Offers Confessions On The Go / CAN Is Political, Oritsejafor Is Not A Christian Leader But A Politician! / If Islam Is The Only Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.