Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) (6194 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife / Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by ryom(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
In Stuttgart, Germany, is taking place the judgement of a man who was hired to get his neighbour’s wife pregnant.

Apparently, Demetrius Soupolos,, 29, and his wife Traute (former beauty queen), wanted a child for a long time, but Demetrius was told by a doctor that he was sterile.

To overcome this problem, Soupolos, decided to hire his neighbour, Frank Maus, 34, to impregnate his wife. Since Maus was already married and the father of two children, the plan seemed promising.

Soupolos paid Maus $2.500 for the job and for three evenings a week for the next six months Maus tried desperately, a total of 72 different times, to get the job done and make Traute pregnant.

When his own wife started to complain he explained, “I don’t like this any more than you, I’m simply doing it for the money. Try and understand.”
When Traute failed to get pregnant after six months, however, Soupolos was not understanding and insisted that Maus have a medical examination, which he did.

The doctor who did the examination concluded that Maus was also sterile, shocking everyone except his wife who was forced to confess that Maus was not the real father of their two children.

Now Soupolos is suing Maus for breach of contract in an effort to get his money back, but Maus refuses to give it up because he said he did not guarantee conception, but only that he would give it an honest effort (or 72)

Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by dejijohns(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lmao!!! Move to joke section plz...
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
Bad market. 72 attempts? Gaddemit
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by possibilita(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
the man is really wicked,he just want to f+ck the wife and take the money.
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by kabayomi(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by Merkki(f): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
2face can never fail. Maybe the girl has been taking pills.
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by Prymestrr(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lwkmd... See job opportunity o!... 72 free kpekus plus #525000.
*Singing in k-switch's voice*... Ah ah ah ah, ah feel like i'm flying over d moon...

2 Likes

Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
funny stuff
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by Dubby6(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
More than half a million naira to tidy confirm kpekus of forma beauty queen?

3 Likes

Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Really, I'm interested in this case !!!
I hope Maus win, keep us posted abeg !!

72 attempts grin .... Soupolos don suffer , chai !!!
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by albiol: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
This will do for a good hollywood movie
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by DukeNija(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Kai! I dont know what to say abeg.
So after 3 trials the husband couldnt find a new Man? grin
I guess he just wanted to cut his losses to one man cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by Jerryjat(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
The lady narsh neva tire?
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by smscorrect(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Honest effort indeed.its not maus's fault though.he might have been in need of money and the money was the only option he had

Visit www.smscorrect.com the cheapest bulk SMS website in Nigeris sellint bulk SMS as low as 0.95kobo.we are widely known for our fast SMS delivery and reliability.for more information on cheapest bulk SMS site call 08159107661
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by smscorrect(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Honest effort indeed.its not maus's fault though.he might have been in need of money and the money was the only option he had

Visit www.smscorrect.com the cheapest bulk SMS website in Nigeris selling bulk SMS as low as 0.95kobo.we are widely known for our fast SMS delivery and reliability.for more information on cheapest bulk SMS site call 08159107661
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by thaoriginator: 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
D guy dey form champion sotey he wan go play away match, mumu no know say na another man dey do the home match for am.. Na wa o!
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by polokor60(m): 2:49am On Nov 17, 2013
shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by Jerrycares247(m): 6:40am On Nov 17, 2013
Hmmm,d guy's wife sef.so she was busy linkin up wit anoda man 2 fada her kids.she shud do well 2 link d lady wit d man dt impregnated her 2 do same.na wa o

Are u economically inclined,then why wait.Take this online bloomberg test now and stand a chance for an international employment. Hurry,limited slots available.
https://talentsearch.bloomberginstitute.com/test_sessions/available?ober_reference_id=ab0f3298a3559c45217f1bd6eb8fff3f6644c463
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by Temismith(f): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2013
But Y undecided
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by drnoel: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2013
now thats one 4 the comics. But this thing with german women is really getting out of hand. Many of them seem to father children outside and don´t tell their husbands.
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by NadiaSA1(f): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dubby6: More than half a million naira to tidy confirm kpekus of forma beauty queen?
shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) by francizy(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2014
possibilita:
the man is really wicked,he just want to f+ck the wife and take the money.

How would you know you are fertile when you keep banging your wife and she keeps scoring from another man's cork?
Seems like you don't know the man has been hurt by his own wife, no wonder she allowed him 4k another man's wife...

[size=20pt]WOMEN OH!!![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Old Man Caught Defiling A Little Girl **photos** / / Those in need, come in.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.