Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,844 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) (1443 Views)

Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! / Why Mr.cork And 190 / Mr Cork is Nairaland Best Post Derailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
[b]*Leaves yaba left gate, enters Nairaland*

Yes!!!!! Its me aqain!!!! WAZZAR! angry

I'm sure y'all wanna know why -Mr. Cork- is so obsessed with liqht skinned chicks? undecided...... You've clicked on the riqht topic........ Watch me angry

Truth be told, Corky hates liqht skinned chicks.... angry truss me undecided. You see him searching earnestly for liqht skinned chicks....you too tinks he likes you? I pity una! HE IS OUT THERE SEEKING FOR VENGEANCE angry lemme jus tell u two stories of his encounter with light skinned chick undecided. And very important thing angry, Corky has never been to London.

He is fed and bred in AJEGUNLE, infact, he's a die hard AJEGUNLE man/playa! angry gerrit?? undecided

FIRST ENCOUNTER angry
One day like that, he approached one liqht skinned chick, a pepper seller! angry. Despite this girl's class (pepper seller), it took Corky 7 good months to woo and win her heart undecided *imagine, inexperienced plaYa* at last, this qirl agreed to get laid with Corky, so, Corky then took her to one old abandoned hurt undecided. *hurt* #gaddamit!!! Corky bought one low class and ranked wine to form for the babe! Anyways, its so unfortunate that when Corky went outta the hurt to empty his bladder. *that big black bladder* undecided the babe put some sleeping pills inside his drinks! Corky was soo in the mood as he came back inside con grabbb the babe!!!! angry. The babe said take it easy na, at least you'll av a drink first! Ignorantly, Corky had a full cup of 'wine'. In just 'bout 2 minutes....he was asleep with a serious ''attention'' grin...... The qirl raided Corky and even removed his clothes. She then left. When Corky woke up, he couldn't believe his eyes undecided he had to wait till nightfall b4 he cud leave the hurt cos he was virtually naked grin. Since that time, Corky had this believe that ALL LIGHT SKINNED BABES ARE THE SAME. Till now, he hunts for them. He wants to teach them a 'serious' lesson grin.

If ur liqht skinned and ur reading this, stay away frm Corky angry *cometome* undecided

SECOND ENCOUNTER angry
errmmmm, your subscription has finished!!! Just subscribe and get access to the story of the second encounter.. How to subscribe?? PM me, *strictly qirls only undecided liqht skinned precisely* thank Q angry[/b]

1 Like

Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
So tell us why u are obsessed with Mr cork?
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by mydi(f): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
grin grin grin ur case is a strong one
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
@op and why are u obsessed about the obsession that mr cork has for fair ladies?or is it that it is the obsession that mr cork have for fair ladies that is now making you obsessed for him and made you to create an obsessive thread!!!lol,well as for me I like any skin colour whether black or fair as long as she is beautiful and she has so many selling point.
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
grin grin grin this quy again grin grin grin
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by dejijohns(m): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze na learner 4 mumuNESS whr U dey...
SMH.
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by ogeoflyf(f): 12:31am On Nov 17, 2013
LOBATAN!!!

Eleyi gidi gan lipsrsealed
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by tsleazy(m): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2013
Lol....akward tori
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by AbuMikey(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2013

Highland -- Mainland undecided

Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Smartiegurl(f): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2013
So true! I'm a witness...
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2013
Smartie gurl: So true! I'm a witness...
qood, NLs, meet that anonymous pepper seller angry
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Highland -- Mainland undecided

what is this one saying? undecided
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by AbuMikey(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2013
wazzar: what is this one saying? undecided

You wan chop Amala? undecided

Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You wan chop Amala? undecided

no....... Why asking undecided
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by AbuMikey(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2013
wazzar: no....... Why asking undecided

I be wan tell you say make we go the place where dem dey sell am for Uselu undecided angry

Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I be wan tell you say make we go the place where dem dey sell am for Uselu undecided angry

thanks..... I move with sane people undecided
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by AbuMikey(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2013
wazzar: thanks..... I move with sane people undecided

Do I sound insane undecided

Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Smartiegurl(f): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2013
wazzar: qood, NLs, meet that anonymous pepper seller angry
yeah, i really dealt with him
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Do I sound insane undecided

grin kinda grin
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Smartie gurl: yeah, i really dealt with him
qood girl cool
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by AbuMikey(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
wazzar: grin kinda grin

ROTFL grin

Ma bro, You tha crazy one here tongue

Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mad people full Nairaland sha. . .

#TeamGOM grin
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
and i thought andyblaze was insane, oh lordy lord... have mercy on black mad people... YABA LEFT aint enough....undecided
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Abu Mikey:

ROTFL grin

Ma bro, You tha crazy one here tongue

undecided
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by lineal: 1:55am On Nov 18, 2013
Qhal: So tell us why u are obsessed with Mr cork?

aren't we all?
Re: Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) by Xyge(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2013
undecided. Drab topic.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Gang Scam Unfolded In UK Again !!!!!! / Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - / Principal Federal Government College Jos Impregnates SS3 Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.