Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! (5019 Views)

Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) / Why Mr.cork And 190 / Mr Cork is Nairaland Best Post Derailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2011
Rules: Good english and good Grammmmar please. wink
No pigieion english & pliease use spell check angry
No swearing, No cussing & No gabalarishment question. angry
Finaly. make sure you use Commma or full stop. Cheeers!! wink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by xynerise: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
You.are,mad. grin
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2011
xynerise:

You.are,mad. grin

nope. I just wanna help Africans! wink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by pendo89(f): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr cork=Improve wants to improve our love lives

Mr and Mrs dickle and fickle= Want to improve our love

are things that bad  undecided
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2011
pendo89:

Mr cork=Improve wants to improve our love lives

Mr and Mrs dickle and fickle= Want to improve our love

are things that bad  undecided

pendo89. madam the only problem I detect from you is your English Grammar. Me not understand. cheers!! undecided
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2011
When was the last time you saw your shrink?
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2011
coc[i]k[/i] what can i do to impregnate   mzdarkskin

she has refused to take in after 4 years of serious Punny pounding  angry angry
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Brite02(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr cork

How do i go easy on ladies during u-know-what down there. ?
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2011
190smh:

coc[i]k[/i] what can i do to impregnate   mzdarkskin

she has refused to take in after 4 years of serious Punny pounding  angry angry

Drink 4 cans of Red Bull and eat One box of Carrot. It will help!! wink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2011
Brite02:

Mr cork

How do i go easy on ladies during u-know-what down there. ?

Think of Mrs Chima. It should slow you down!! wink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Drink 4 cans of Red Bull and eat One box of Carrot. It will help!! wink

Thank QUE cool cool
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mynd_44:

When was the last time you saw your shrink?

Mynd.  Would it improve your love life if you play with it?  undecided
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mynd.  Would it improve your love life if you play with it?  undecided

im sure he wouldnt mind cool cool
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2011
C[i]o[/i]ck whats the cure for PRE -EJA-KU-LAY - SHUN
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MMM2(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr.cork
after how many yrs of been a NL member angryangry
i have nyanshed only 210 ladies and is remain 490 ladies undecided undecided
what can i do 2 nyash d remain punny dis yrs? winkwink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2011
190smh:

C[i]o[/i]ck whats the cure for PRE -EJA-KU-LAY - SHUN

quit tinking about Mrs Chima! angry
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
M M M:

Mr.cork
after how many yrs of been a NL member angryangry
i have nyanshed only 210 ladies and is remain 490 ladies  undecided undecided
what can i do 2 nyash d remain punny dis yrs? winkwink

Quit dreaming and you will be lucky!! wink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by LordReed(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2011
Daer Mr.Cork
am in a dilima. There is this hugly girl with buetiful body n punny that bot mi blackberi and this finne gal who also has buetiful body n punny but is pour like mosque rat. both claim they love mi n will gimme punny free of charge which one should choose?
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by pendo89(f): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Become a Born again. Jesus loves you! wink

wow look at cork advising MMM grin

I told ya MMM. And after salvation,baptism in the deep ocean to completely renew you.

But Mr, Cork are u any different from 190smh?
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
pendo89:

I told ya x2. Add baptism in the ocean for him as well.

wink  wink  wink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Daer Mr.Cork
am in a dilima. There is this hugly girl with buetiful body n punny that bot mi blackberi and this finne gal who also has buetiful body n punny but is pour like mosque rat. both claim they love mi n will gimme punny free of charge which one should choose?

PENALITY FOR USING POOOR GRAMMAR!! angry

Anyways, just chooose the light skin one! wink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

PENALITY FOR USING POOOR GRAMMAR!! angry

Anyways, just chooose the light skin one! wink

grin grin grin
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2011
pendo89:

I told ya x2. Add baptism in the ocean for him as well.

pendo89. be nice and I will find you a good husband. I promice! wink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Brite02(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
THE MORE I KEEP THINKING OF MRS. C
THE MORE AGGRESSIVE IT BECOMES, MR. CORK HELP!!!!!!
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

quit tinking about Mrs Chima! angry

wink wink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
cork why do Nigerian GIRLS always steal my money

after offering me nyash

but my white chicks offer me nyash and dont steal my money

help!!  cry cry
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
Brite02:

THE MORE I KEEP THINKING OF MRS. C
THE MORE AGGRESSIVE IT BECOMES, MR. CORK HELP!!!!!!

ok then, tink of Ebonyvibe, Mrs chima or Scash. they are nut too ugly wink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2011
190smh:

cork why do Nigerian GIRLS always steal my money

after offering me nyash

but my white chicks offer me nyash and dont steal my money

help!!  cry cry

go for light skin chicks ONLY. Dark skin babes cannot be trusted (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ok then, tink of Ebonyvibe or Scash. They both look like missy elliot wink

ebonyville is a VILLAGE WANNABEE

Scash was born and bred in a generator HOUSE  undecided
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

go for light skin chicks ONLY. Dark skin babes cannot be trusted (no oofeinse) angry

Huh so i should drive mzdarkskin and marry Tara shocked shocked
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MMM2(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Quit dreaming and you will be lucky!! wink

am BLESSED not LUCKY winkwink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by LordReed(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
Ah ah Mr, Cork did my speling like u taught mi now?

Anyway u say hould leave the one that boaught mi blackberi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography Of Ex-girlfriend Of American Late Rapper xxxtentacion​ Geneva Ayala / The Properties Behind Nasser Al-kharafi Death(pics) / Is This The Bad Guy All Romancelander Have Been Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.