Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Roofing Work Of A Twin 2- Bedroom Building... Please Submit Your Quotations. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Work Of A Twin 2- Bedroom Building... Please Submit Your Quotations. (1468 Views)

how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building / Twin 2 Bedrms Flat For Sale In Okun Ajah On 500sqm Land Wit Pix @9m Askn / Unfinished 2 Storey Building In Okun Ajah + Twin 2 Bedrms Flts @ 60m (waterfront (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roofing Work Of A Twin 2- Bedroom Building... Please Submit Your Quotations. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2013
Hello nairalanders
A client requires the service of experts in the roofing of a 12 by 15 meter building in Lagos Nigeria.
The property has reached lintel stage and a befitting roof is needed to cap it.

Work includes;
(1) Complete woodwork
(2) Installation of quality 0.55mm longspan aluminium roofing sheets.
(3) Fixing of Accessories.

Please note that the price of the roofing sheets is priority here as the client needs to cut costs yet quality won't be compromised.
Re: Roofing Work Of A Twin 2- Bedroom Building... Please Submit Your Quotations. by eghosajohnny: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
ijapa888: Hello nairalanders
A client requires the service of experts in the roofing of a 12 by 15 meter building in Lagos Nigeria.
The property has reached lintel stage and a befitting roof is needed to cap it.

Work includes;
(1) Complete woodwork
(2) Installation of quality 0.55mm longspan aluminium roofing sheets.
(3) Fixing of Accessories.

Please note that the price of the roofing sheets is priority here as the client needs to cut costs yet quality won't be compromised.

Hello,I would like if you don't mind to take the pic of this building and post to be able to give a quote properly or alternatively call my number 07031886484 and if you have a BB here's my ping number 3123DD40 for easy access

Thanks for your understanding and waiting to hear from you sooner
Re: Roofing Work Of A Twin 2- Bedroom Building... Please Submit Your Quotations. by dende3: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
where is the location of the property and send your phone number for us to inspect and get the quotation preppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Re: Roofing Work Of A Twin 2- Bedroom Building... Please Submit Your Quotations. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'll send pictures to your phone as soon as you respond to my BBM invite.
Then we'll talk once you've seen the pictures.
eghosa johnny:

Hello,I would like if you don't mind to take the pic of this building and post to be able to give a quote properly or alternatively call my number 07031886484 and if you have a BB here's my ping number 3123DD40 for easy access

Thanks for your understanding and waiting to hear from you sooner

I'll send pictures to your phone a
Re: Roofing Work Of A Twin 2- Bedroom Building... Please Submit Your Quotations. by eghosajohnny: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
ijapa888:

I'll send pictures to your phone as soon as you respond to my BBM invite.
Then we'll talk once you've seen the pictures.

I'll send pictures to your phone a

Thank you for your quick response but I haven't seen your BBM invitation please do this ASAP

Thanks awaiting your invitation
Re: Roofing Work Of A Twin 2- Bedroom Building... Please Submit Your Quotations. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
More quotes please.
Re: Roofing Work Of A Twin 2- Bedroom Building... Please Submit Your Quotations. by trisurface: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Questions d client shld ask:
1. how will water be collected?
2. What height for the king pole?
3.What lenght for the overhang-shootout?
4. what color longspan?

U should get this answers at this stage or provide dem before considering quotes.
my tuppence,sir.
Re: Roofing Work Of A Twin 2- Bedroom Building... Please Submit Your Quotations. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
trisurface: Questions d client shld ask:
4. what color longspan?

U should get this answers at this stage or provide dem before considering quotes.
my tuppence,sir.

I'm not a builder so i expect to be advised on the height of the king pole.
Brown coloured longspan sheets are required.
Re: Roofing Work Of A Twin 2- Bedroom Building... Please Submit Your Quotations. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
HELLO THERE,

FOR current price of roofing sheets, roof matters,and quotation for roofing a house visit this link https://www.nairaland.com/1507095/how-much-roofing-sheets-nigeria or call TUNDE 07035657723 for more enquiries

Re: Roofing Work Of A Twin 2- Bedroom Building... Please Submit Your Quotations. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
[b]HELLO THERE,

FOR current price of roofing sheets, roof matters,and quotation for roofing a house visit this link https://www.nairaland.com/1507095/how-much-roofing-sheets-nigeria or call TUNDE 07035657723 for more enquirie[/b]s

Re: Roofing Work Of A Twin 2- Bedroom Building... Please Submit Your Quotations. by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2013
trisurface: Questions d client shld ask:
4. what color longspan?

my tuppence,sir.

Maybe you should provide answers to these questions.
i assume you're a builder, i am not.
You're the expert here so educate me.
Re: Roofing Work Of A Twin 2- Bedroom Building... Please Submit Your Quotations. by miggz: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
You might want view this, they actually specialize in woodworking including selling door.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan - Alalubosa GRA..sold sold sold / Please, What Is The Price Of Building A Bungalow! / A Room Self Contain Available In Jericho, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.