Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building (36834 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A One Bedroom Self Contained / See The Amount My Dad Used To Roof His Building (25yrs Ago) / How Much Will It Cost Me To Roof A 2 Flat Apartment(2bedrm/3bedrm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building by mrbigseun(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please house how much dose it cost to roof a 3 bed room bungalow .some 1 told me roofing sheet cost around 13k per bundle and i will need up to 10 how true is dia and dose this also goes with alluminum
Re: how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building by agarawu23(m): 5:43am On Feb 17, 2015
edit your title to draw attention of ppl who can help you out
Re: how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building by mrbigseun(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2015
thanks so much done .
Re: how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building by adebaxton(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
It all depends on your choice of roofing sheet which spans from Galvanized Zinc Roofing Sheet, Long Span Aluminum Roofing Sheet, Stonecoated roofing tiles.

Specify your choice and actual dimension of the structure to be roofed.
Re: how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building by mrbigseun(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
adebaxton:
It all depends on your choice of roofing sheet which spans from Galvanized Zinc Roofing Sheet, Long Span Aluminum Roofing Sheet, Stonecoated roofing tiles.

Specify your choice and actual dimension of the structure to be roofed.
I will prefer Galvanized Zinc Roofing Sheet... is it sold in bundles a carpenter told me all i need is 10 bundles
Re: how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building by micbjrex(m): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
@op.....what is the size of your 3 bedroom bungalow? Is galvanized zinc better than aluminium? What is the thickness of the zinc? How many do you have in a bundle and what is d size of each? Thank you so much
Re: how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building by mrbigseun(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2015
the house has been roofed and i spent close to 450,000 using aluminum roofing sheet ( wimpco) to be precise
Re: how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building by clefstone(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
mrbigseun:
the house has been roofed and i spent close to 450,000 using aluminum roofing sheet ( wimpco) to be precise
does the 430k include d woodwork?
Re: how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building by whys: 4:25am On Feb 20, 2016
mrbigseun:

is it with the wood used, pls reply ASAP
Re: how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building by gr8femfred: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2016
clefstone:
does the 430k include d woodwork?
don't mind f guy sure d guy never build house before.
Re: how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building by SirWellington(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
gr8femfred:

It's so possible to spend in the neighborhood of 450k, depends on the roof plan also, for instance maybe it's the gable (flat roof) plan and you don't know the thickness of the roofing sheet used.
Re: how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building by money121(m): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2017
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work

Re: how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building by money121(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2017
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Complete @ Apata Area in Ibadan Oyo State..
Roof Design : Bond
Colour: Charcoal black
Sqm: 340sqm
See Amount that Roofed the Building @: https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/12
For Your Next Roofing Project Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!
Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

Re: how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building by mrbigseun(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
gr8femfred:
. Heeyah I pity you. people like you always remain at one spot I wish u well in your struggles

(1) (Reply)

Latest Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria (pics) / Nigerians With Property In UK Panic Over Unexplained Wealth Orders / Cost Of Borehole Drilling In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.