Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (474211 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by floraine: 3:03am On Aug 06, 2018
hello,

please assist me explain my dream.

first dream, i saw myself in a place my grandma use to have her shop. i finished working for the day and i counted money to close for the day.
as i walked out, some people came to attack , held my co-workers and i was irritated and brought out a gun and started shooting and killed some of them in the process. my bullet finished and i couldnt reload and i screamed and ask someone to help me and someone did,, then i woke up.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
what does it mean to drive a. car in d dream. tho iono how to drive in reality.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
floraine:
hello,

please assist me explain my dream.

first dream, i saw myself in a place my grandma use to have her shop. i finished working for the day and i counted money to close for the day.
as i walked out, some people came to attack , held my co-workers and i was irritated and brought out a gun and started shooting and killed some of them in the process. my bullet finished and i couldnt reload and i screamed and ask someone to help me and someone did,, then i woke up.

May be you are born again and living right. Or you are fasting or spiritually aggressive. In John 10:10. The three fold ministries of the devil is to steal, kill and destroy. They came to steal your joy/testimony/destiny but by the power of He that is greater than all in you, you have overcome them.
Cograts!

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Ademidd: 5:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by soleny: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good day all,

Please someone should assist me with interpretations.

During the closure of a successful prayer and fasting i had the following dreams:

1 I saw myself going to buy milk for my Dad, after i stepped out , i saw my late elder brother warning me seriously not to go far to get the milk as there is someone who is married and seriously want to marry me forcefully.I rushed to a closer place to get the milk and as i was rushing home i noticed the person spray something like incense close to the entrance of our door so that i can be trapped by the smell.I read a bible quotation "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.Then i was scared, another verse came into my mouth, Fear not for i am with thy, do not be dismay for i am thy God.I rushed into the house.I was explaining to my dad when i woke up.

2. I saw an uncle of mine that once lived with us and his family for more than 10years. We were never close to him and his family till they left our house.I saw his wife quarreling with my siblings and was trying to settle when my uncle added his own too.I was still trying to make peace when i woke up.Then i called my sister to inform her about my dream when she also told me she had a dream about that same uncle a night before that day.She told me she was making her hair in the dream when someone wanted to pay for her hair, then the uncle came as an hindrance, he does not want the person to pay for her fee and she was asking him what business does he have with her they were on it when she woke up.

This was a revelation by one of the prayer winners when they were praying for me after my fasting.

He said he saw me as the prayer was going on, i removed a wedding ring from my ring finger threw it into a breakable plates
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by soleny: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
1.I dream't that i was in my room preparing for my wedding then someone rushed into my room and was saying my husband people are not coming ooo. We started calling them and was told that my cousin who they gave the date to, announced a fake one.She announced this year date instead of 2019 and we were preparing for this year.The cousin in question was confronted(happened to be an older friend of mine, she is married with kids)she begged and said she was sorry as she did not hear the date well over the phone.I was confused in the dream still i woke up.

2. My younger sister said she dream't that she was in a smelling environment and was wondering why the environment was so filthy trying to get out when she saw me drove a jeep close to her and beacon on her to come enter the jeep she was about to enter when she woke up.

3. She said i traveled out in the dream but did not know anyone there.I was given a room to manage then i invited her to come and join me from Nigeria.She got to the room i showed her a couch that she will have to be managing to sleep there.She was not comfortable and she told me she cannot cope instead of her to stay there, she would rather return back to Nigeria.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by And9: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Please do help interpret.
Story cut short, a brown HEN pecked my palm, and held to it. I tried raising my hand upward trying to shake it off but it won't let go.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
And9:
Please do help interpret.
Story cut short, a brown HEN pecked my palm, and held to it. I tried raising my hand upward trying to shake it off but it won't let go.
The hen and your palm are symbols.
No matter how big one's dream is, he or she still needs hands to work it out. The force of devourer and limitation is sent after you. Your means of livelihood is under attack. But God will fight for you and you will hold your peace!
Try and pray over it.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by toluijiremi: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2018
Good morning, please I need an interpretation to this dream. Everytime I pray for my colleagues in the office, when I go to sleep after prayers, I dream and see giants some with faces of husbands of the female staff and they will be fighting seriously in the office. Sometimes they will fight with blood on their bodies. I have had this up to three times.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by marttol: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
I dreamt I was in my friend's room, they were many birds hovering inside the room, some came to my leg and I kicked them away, then I some insects that looks like a dark soldier ants flew to my leg, I immediately woke up...

I had another one in which is saw myself in a place where someone gave me gun (the person is a Yoruba actor), seems some kinda massacre is going on, when he left I quickly hide the gun because I said to myself I can't kill anyone (the gun is like hunters gun), then some people came, I told them about the gun I was given and how I can't use it, then I saw i started rehearsing a movie with them... Their boss is a popular Yoruba actor, he now told me to lie on the ground, then he told someone to use camera to design the place I put my head so as to make it real... Then I said to myself this is a professional... Then all of a sudden, at the opposite of where we are working, a bus parked, everyone in the bus is a member of white garment church, as they were coming down, they were acting like they are also rehearsing, they were doing better than me... And they were very many, I felt like they will take my place if I don't do it well, they were like people waiting for their own turn... (I'm not a member of white garment church)

What does this mean??

Had both dreams today... I actually had like three or four today, can't remember all
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by ubany(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
4tunebest:
Please I have been seeing things in Two's for almost a year in some of my dreams. It keeps repeating itself in several ways. I am wondering what this could mean?

Generally, I am gifted in dreams and their interpretation but this particular one seems difficult for me to decipher

My interpretation would be : if you're not married it's a sign that you're due for marriage. Start preparing for it
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Alonsojr(m): 2:07am On Oct 03, 2018
Ishilove:
@tex, dream symbols vary across different cultures of the world. A dream symbol might mean different things to the different people of different cultures. A European interpretation of snake dreams has a radically different interpretation in Africa. Dreaming of snakes on a regular basis here in Africa most times mean an enemy is at work in your life.

A sister prays consistently about certain issues challenging her, and one day, she dreams of a gigantic albino python sitting on a throne, and hears a voice telling her that this python spirit that resides in the family is the source of all her challenges. It is the spirit that her ancestors in their ignorance dedicated themselves and their descendants to.

The European will argue differently about this interpretation because it is strange to him, but here in Africa, where idolatory is deeply rooted in a lot of foundations, this interpretation is acceptable.
You make sense aswr.....people always thinks they are Americans/Europeans, I pity them ....na naija we dey,shine your eyes well well
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by And9: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
gistsky:

No matter how big one's dream is, he or she still needs hands to work it out. The force of devourer and limitation is sent after you. Your means of livelihood is under attack. But God will fight for you and you will hold your peace!
Try and pray over it.
Thanks for replying.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by And9: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
In reality, my mom recently passed on last month.
Not long ago in my dream, i was walking along the road with a friend suddenly i came across my mom's very close friend standing by the road with her husband. As soon as she saw me, she stretched her hand shaking me, saying congratulations and with smiles, then i woke up. Please do interpret.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by keepingmum: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
So i had this dream, my aunt arranged for me to get married to a guy who in the dream is a cousin. I was against it however after a while i agreed to the marriage.
PS - in my place, cousins can get married to each other as long as they are not 1st cousins and in the dream this guy isnt my 1st cousin.
Anyhoo, marriage date was set and communicated to me but i didnt see the wedding invites. My other cousins came to get me for the wedding attire fittings and what not and in the process i saw the wedding invites and it wasnt my name on the invitation but someone else's.
Groom then appeared and explained the name ish didnt matter as both our families knew we were both getting married.
I then started to question groom why he wants 2 marry me, especially knowing I had no interest or feelings for him. My aunt wasnt happy that i was trying to discourage the marriage from taking place (same aunt who set up the marriage ish - this aunt by the way really dislikes me simply cos my mum wasnt her preferred choice of a wife for my dad)
My cousins were more interested in the glam affair of the day than anything else and everyone seemed excited and looking forward to the day...i then woke up.

Ps - i am married wt children in real life
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by BIXYBABE: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2018
gistsky:

Try and pray over it.
Pls I dreamt that I step on a nail, it really pains me then I went home to find its cure then i woke up.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by truthisgood: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
sunnyfats:
to all the real dreamers in the house, dont allow anyone to pollute your mind, for the fact that someone can say something about dreams doesnt mean they understand anything about dreams.

There are lots of assumptions about dreams, that is why we have loads of dream books, go to Ikeja, oshodi, you ll see loads of them,
a prophet with the interpretation of dreams will never allow anybody around him to read those books, simply because, there are several reasons pple dream,
1 of them is the state of your mind, tell me that someone that has been watching africa magic all thier lives will not at some point think people are following them,
Swimming for example, can mean different things, seeing yourself in muddy water is clearly not good, swimming in clean water has a totally different meaning, sometimes, seeing water may not even be about you. God may just be informing you about situation to come.
same way, its not all eating that is backwardness, most times, eating means a relationship, it now depends on how it was revealed to you.
there are many things connected to dreams, all i will tell you is, you should learn to pray about issues, not for God to tell you what it is cos if you dont know how to hear from God you equally wont know when hes speaking...most times, what you need is guidance and direction....
I can go on and on but will not finish this.......

I reccomend 1 book for all dreamers. it is called SCHOOL OF THE SEERS, BY JONATHAN WELTON,
you ll thank me later

Please I need this book SCHOOL OF THE SEERS, BY JONATHAN WELTON, can you be of help, WhatsApp me +258864019795. Thanks
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by peggywebbs(f): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2019
truthisgood:

Please I need this book SCHOOL OF THE SEERS, BY JONATHAN WELTON, can you be of help, WhatsApp me +258864019795. Thanks

You can download the full book here.

https://epdf.tips/the-school-of-the-seers.html
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by oluchi557(f): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pls I dreamt that I used knife to cut off my junior brother head and he died, what does it mean plsssss
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by jp130(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2020
Please i need an interpretation of this dream. My wife's close male friend dreamt about her. He said my wife planted something somewhere and somebody came and planted on where my wife planted before and my wife's plant died. He said the person is a well known n lovable person to them(he n my wife). What could this mean ? Tnx
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by mobis619(m): 6:00am On Oct 25, 2020
Please can anyone interpret this dream for me,
I found myself riding bicycle in my dream carrying 4 of my friends moving slowly in a holdup, after coming out from the holdup,we reached a junction and everyone came down and decided to buykola nut. My friends were buying 5 parts kola and i decided to buy a 4 parts kola nut which is only remaining one...
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kcstyle40(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Seems the Josephs here have all entered palace ....
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Dasgoro: 3:10am On Feb 19, 2021
My contacts for those wanting to reach me :
RCCG The Good Lord parish(Picp),plot 6,B close,ASO ESTATE, Jikwoyi phase II, Abuja.

Note:Back on whatsapp

Godspeed

�#PrayForFire��
A time to pray fire� down on your prayer altar, to sort through the Holy Ghost all your needs in Jesus name.Amen ��

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Dasgoro: 3:15am On Feb 19, 2021
mobis619:
Please can anyone interpret this dream for me,
I found myself riding bicycle in my dream carrying 4 of my friends moving slowly in a holdup, after coming out from the holdup,we reached a junction and everyone came down and decided to buykola nut. My friends were buying 5 parts kola and i decided to buy a 4 parts kola nut which is only remaining one...

Song of Solomon 1:6
Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Learn to take hold and pursue your destiny... Stop living your life to please others, this is slowing the manifestation of your glory in life.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Dasgoro: 3:19am On Feb 19, 2021
jp130:
Please i need an interpretation of this dream. My wife's close male friend dreamt about her. He said my wife planted something somewhere and somebody came and planted on where my wife planted before and my wife's plant died. He said the person is a well known n lovable person to them(he n my wife). What could this mean ? Tnx

Covetousness. The person is subconsciously shooting down the glory of your wife. Your wife should learn to plan her visions in secret and execute it, without interfere from friends or people.

Let God's word be her driving motivation.

Job 5:12
He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Dasgoro: 3:23am On Feb 19, 2021
oluchi557:
Pls I dreamt that I used knife to cut off my junior brother head and he died, what does it mean plsssss

Wasn't really your brother. This is a spiritual manipulation by demons.

It is only when we fight demons and evil spirit that God allows us to get that gory.

This is victory.

1 Samuel 5:4
And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the LORD; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off upon the threshold; only the stump of Dagon was left to him.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Dasgoro: 3:29am On Feb 19, 2021
keepingmum:
So i had this dream, my aunt arranged for me to get married to a guy who in the dream is a cousin. I was against it however after a while i agreed to the marriage.
PS - in my place, cousins can get married to each other as long as they are not 1st cousins and in the dream this guy isnt my 1st cousin.
Anyhoo, marriage date was set and communicated to me but i didnt see the wedding invites. My other cousins came to get me for the wedding attire fittings and what not and in the process i saw the wedding invites and it wasnt my name on the invitation but someone else's.
Groom then appeared and explained the name ish didnt matter as both our families knew we were both getting married.
I then started to question groom why he wants 2 marry me, especially knowing I had no interest or feelings for him. My aunt wasnt happy that i was trying to discourage the marriage from taking place (same aunt who set up the marriage ish - this aunt by the way really dislikes me simply cos my mum wasnt her preferred choice of a wife for my dad)
My cousins were more interested in the glam affair of the day than anything else and everyone seemed excited and looking forward to the day...i then woke up.

Ps - i am married wt children in real life

Demonic manipulation. They are marine spirits that are trying to cause havoc in your marriage.

But I see this as a nothing dream. (Ecclesiastes 5:3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.)

Develop your gift, or it will be like a curse to your spiritual life.

READ. Job. 33:14- end

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.