Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,817 members, 7,824,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Tipster Picks For Soccer Punters - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tipster Picks For Soccer Punters (781 Views)

Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tipster Picks For Soccer Punters by infotinz: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2013
Hi Peeps,

It feels good to know you are there and alive. I know its the dream of everyone reading or visiting this thread to improve on his/her winning streaks in soccer bets. In view of such anticipation, I have decided to start off this thread with the sole aim of helping interested punters improve on their winning bets. I will be giving out periodically my sure picks for the week and weekends after carefully analysing each game.

My picks will be coming from various leagues around the world, so expect to see predictions from very uncommon leagues. As punters our main concern is ensuring that me win most of our bets and not really on what leagues our bets are placed.

Like we all know, there is no perfect system anywhere in the world but, you can be sure of 90% winning bets if you stick to my system and follow my suggested bets.

Welcome on board!

1 Like

Re: Tipster Picks For Soccer Punters by infotinz: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Brazil - Serie A - 17/11/13 - Cruzeiro EC vs Ponte Preta

Place a win bet backing Cruziro to win
-----------
Greece - B Ethniki - 17/11/13 -
Kerkyra vs Aiginiakos

Place a win bet backing Kerkyra to win
------------
I recommend single bets for each match with reasonable stake. You can play a combo with both games though the choice is ours. Good luck!
Re: Tipster Picks For Soccer Punters by salemdv(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Following tips. Op ride on. Green all the way
Re: Tipster Picks For Soccer Punters by Chigorkizz(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
am in!
Re: Tipster Picks For Soccer Punters by Frencherpariz: 4:46am On Nov 18, 2013
Pls give us virtual football tips
Re: Tipster Picks For Soccer Punters by salemdv(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Finland - kazahstan, finland @1.45 austria - serbia, over 1.5 @1.55 albania - spain over 2.5 @1.18 u19 european championship qlf

(1) (Reply)

THE ROAD TO Brazil:"Salvador" - Can Naija Beat Argies, Brazil In The World Cup?! / Fomer Aston Villa And Germany Midfielder Thomas Hitzlsperger Reveals He Is Gay / An Attacking Mildfielder And A Winger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.