Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,137 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Advice Needed On How To Send A Letter Of Invitation To A Friend For A Visit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed On How To Send A Letter Of Invitation To A Friend For A Visit (1261 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Do I Need A Letter Of Invitation To Take To The Nigerian Embassy In The Uk ? / Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On How To Send A Letter Of Invitation To A Friend For A Visit by mrtee(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2006
hi everyone,
Please, i need a guide on how to go about this.A friend of mine wants me to come for a visit to his counrty. Wat information do i need to give him concerning letter of invitation, how is the letter of invitation drafted,and every other thing needed like where should the letter be directed to and in wat way etc.,.i will really appreciate ur response to my need thanks.
Re: Advice Needed On How To Send A Letter Of Invitation To A Friend For A Visit by Seun(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2006
Which country?
Re: Advice Needed On How To Send A Letter Of Invitation To A Friend For A Visit by mamaput(f): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2006
Normally in germany ,The friend will have to go to the forgin office and collect a form. Your name date of birth address etc he has to sign that he will come up for any expenses you may cause during your stay.

(1) (Reply)

Informations About A Trip To Nigeria / Good Nigerians In Oklahoma / Latest On Fsw Application 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.