Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Bbc Africa Footballer Of The Year Voting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bbc Africa Footballer Of The Year Voting (629 Views)

Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Vincent Enyeama: The BBC Africa Footballer Of The Year 2014? / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbc Africa Footballer Of The Year Voting by Justiceotuya(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
The BBC African footballer of the year shortlist as we know has already been announced. Let's use this opportunity to vote for our own shortlisted players. Below iss the link to cast your vote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24808135?ocid=socialflow_twitter_africa
Re: Bbc Africa Footballer Of The Year Voting by PromhizeCC: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2013
Sir I can see you sent me a PM on Nairaland but its not showing in mailbox, please reach me through - Promhize@gmail.com

Sorry for any inconvenience.

(1) (Reply)

Iheanacho - Family Decide Manchester City Best For Him / World Cup 2014: How The Draw Has Treated Africa / Babatunde Undergoes Surgery In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.