Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,435 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! (1180 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Have you noticed that Allah sounds like an Arab man in the 6th century while Yahweh sounds like an ancient Jewish man?

Yahweh
1)Have you noticed that all of Yahweh's prophets were Jewish? All of them, down to Jesus? This is similar to the ethnocentric bias of the ancient Jewish men

2) Exodus 20;17- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Just like an ancient Jew in prehistoric times, Yahweh considers, a man's wife and servants to be property.

3) Did you also notice that God never used any technology that the ancient Jews did not know about? I mean, if God wrote the ten commandments on a real tablet like the Ipad rather than a stone tablet, we wouldnt have many versions of the commandments in different bibles. Furthermore, Jesus should have ridden in with his triumphant entry on a Lamborghini or porsche. cool.......God could not even try like Bill Gates to bring in new technology, he just had to do with the same caveman technology that the ancient Jews used....

4) Did you notice that Yaweh hardly used female prophets? Did you also notice that the most important woman in the bible was known for her childbirth, not strength like Samson or courage like David or wisdom like Solomon. Just childbirth. Mary, mother of God.....seriously? Why does Yaweh have the sexist attitude of a caveman?

5) Did you also notice that Yaweh focuses on the virginity of women? Wassap with that? That is just old skool caveman thinking...virgin this..virgin that. Virgin Mary....parable of the ten virgins. This some real caveman crap where women are rated by their virginity...

Allah
1) Allah's ethnocentrism surpasses that of Yaweh. Just like an Arab caveman with a natural bias for anything Arabic, the Quran remixes all (if not most) of the Jewish/Hebrew names into Arabic. Moses becomes Musa, Abraham becomes Ibrahim...etc

2) It doesnt even stop there with the Arab ethnocentrism and superiority. The pillars of Allah's one true religion tells us to face Arab lands when we pray (Qiblah to Mecca) and also that it is a good thing to pilgrimage to Arab lands.

3) Arabs of the 6th century were hardcore slave traders. They were good at it. You will find punishment for adultery, disbelief and theft in the Quran but you will never find a punishment for slavery in the Quran. Funny how Allah seems to go with the 6th century flow

4) And as usual, the caveman sexism rears its ugly head again....women can only marry believers while the muslim men can marry from any religion of the book. Women get less in inheritance as daughters inherit less than sons.

5) No mention of snow in the Quran.....quite interesting as the Arab men lived in the desert.

Funny how these two Gods seem to sound like the Arab/Jewish men that created them

6 Likes

Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Joshthefirst(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deborah. Anna. Hannah. Elisabeth. Mary. Epic failure.
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: Deborah. Anna. Hannah. Elisabeth. Mary. Epic failure.

Hannah, Elisabeth and Mary were not prophets. Neither did I claim that there were no female prophets. READ AGAIN
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by MrTroll(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Who will come to the aid of ALLAH now? grin

1 Like

Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Joshthefirst(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hannah, Elisabeth and Mary were not prophets. Neither did I claim that there were no female prophets. READ AGAIN
yahweh is not sexist. This thread is just pathetic. Chai...

If this is your best, nawa o. Na only God go help you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me ask you one question relating to number 2 subsection 1;

Is your wife yours?
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: yahweh is not selfish. This thread is just pathetic. Chai...

Is your wife yours?

My wife is not my property. Try again...with better sophistry cheesy
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Joshthefirst(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

My wife is not my property. Try again...with better sophistry cheesy
smhsmhsmhsmh

Is your wife yours?

When did God claim that one's wife is his property first?
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: smhsmhsmhsmh

Is your wife yours?

When did God claim that one's wife is his property first?

Exodus 20;17- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his Bottom, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

^^^
Do you list your wife among the things you own?

Joshthefirst's property
-"I better pass my neighbour" Generator
-N10,000 (located under his mattress)
-polytechnic certificate (grade; pass)
-Two goats
-One born again wife (With 2 sets of floor touching dresses)

5 Likes

Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Joshthefirst(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Exodus 20;17- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his Bottom, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

^^^
Do you list your wife among the things you own?

Joshthefirst's property
-"I better pass my neighbour" Generator
-N10,000 (located under his mattress)
-polytechnic certificate (grade; pass)
-Two goats
-One born again wife (With 2 sets of floor touching dresses)
how does God, giving a law about covetting, rule people's wives as their property?

What is wrong with you?

So God could not be saying:

You should not covet anything that isn't yours?

Smh.

At least the joke you gave was mildly funny.
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: how does God, giving a law about covetting, rule people's wives as their property?

What is wrong with you?

So God could not be saying:

You should not covet anything that isn't yours?

Smh.

At least the joke you gave was mildly funny.

The short version of that commandment is "dont covet your neighbour's property", is it not?

Guy stop the sophistry
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hehehehe, fire on logicboy. Never mind josh. What an awesome thread
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Joshthefirst(m): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
rationalmind: Hehehehe, fire on logicboy. Never mind josh. What an awesome thread
you honestly think this thread is awesome?

Chei...

You honestly think God ruled people's wives as their properties from that verse?
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: you honestly think this thread is awesome?

Chei...

You honestly think God ruled people's wives as their properties from that verse?

YES. I honestly know(not think) the thread is awesome. Everything about yahweh is Jewish, everything about Allah is arab
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Joshthefirst(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
rationalmind:

YES. I honestly know(not think) the thread is awesome. Everything about yahweh is Jewish, everything about Allah is arab

Joshthefirst: you honestly think this thread is awesome?

Chei...

Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Joshthefirst:

my claim was that, the thread was awesome. Taking out a single issue from the thread and ignoring the whole gist is your business not mine.
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Joshthefirst(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
rationalmind:

my claim was that, the thread was awesome. Taking out a single issue from the thread and ignoring the whole gist is your business not mine.
okay sir. I don't have energy to start with every issue on the thread sir. I thought the terrible nature of the points in subsection 1 would be evident to all. Apparently I was wrong.
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: okay sir. I don't have energy to start with every issue on the thread sir. I thought the terrible nature of the points in subsection 1 would be evident to all. Apparently I was wrong.

and if one point is terrible, so are others
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Joshthefirst(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
rationalmind:

and if one point is terrible, so are others
in my opinion, that point was the most terrible of them all, and I was baffled that he suscribed to it. This just shows how biased he is, and that he's using wasting time trying to read false meanings into scripture.

Joshthefirst: yahweh is not sexist. This thread is just pathetic. Chai...

Is your wife yours?
notice the bolded.
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by engrtee(f): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
If this is the best you can do, then you have a long way to go?
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
engrtee: If this is the best you can do, then you have a long way to go?

why not come up with your own best and lets see how far uve gone
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 18, 2013
Joshthefirst: in my opinion, that point was the most terrible of them all, and I was baffled that he suscribed to it. This just shows how biased he is, and that he's using wasting time trying to read false meanings into scripture.

notice the bolded.

You are the one wasting time here. You have nothing to add. Your first comment was a blunder and a strawman.

Abeg shift.....I know the truth is paining you. Your God is nothing but a creation of Jewish cavemen
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2013
engrtee: If this is the best you can do, then you have a long way to go?

Wow.....and what is wrong with the op?
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Joshthefirst(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

its pathetic.
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Ukutsgp(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

typhoid fever
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Joshthefirst: its pathetic.

You want your comments hidden? Keep trolling because you have nothing to say. Same goes for UKUTGP
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Joshthefirst(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

You want your comments hidden? Keep trolling because you have nothing to say. Same goes for UKUTGP
I simply answered your question. No need to take things personal.
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Ukutsgp(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2013
I thought that u dnt believe that jesus existed, good to know that u now believed. U are coming up.
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by MrTroll(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2013
Ukuts gp: I thought that u dnt believe that jesus existed, good to know that u now believed. U are coming up.

undecided undecided
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Ukuts gp: I thought that u dnt believe that jesus existed, good to know that u now believed. U are coming up.

Focus on the op, sir
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2013
See how UKUtsgp and Joshthefirst derailed my beautiful thread. I swear, if Joshthefirst ever talks about derailing or trolling....
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by ninja4life(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Lmao just like oduduwa is yoruba all na myth jare to make their race superior im sure other ethinc group in nigeria and world hav their own god who they believe created dem.lolzz
Re: Best Of Logicboy- God Is A Middle Eastern Caveman!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2013
ninja4life: Lmao just like oduduwa is yoruba all na myth jare to make their race superior im sure other ethinc group in nigeria and world hav their own god who they believe created dem.lolzz

Thank you jo....most religions are ethnocentric....meaning that they were just formed on a tribal basis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Miracle Pastor Interogated / UK Commission Probes Christ Embassy; Pastor Ashimolowo's KICC Over Payment / RCCG CAMP Should Be Banned Or Relocated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.