Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Being A Perfect Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being A Perfect Man (455 Views)

Who Is A Perfect Man? / If The Old Testament Is Of A Perfect God, Why The New Testament?? / Understand Why Jesus Death Was A Perfect Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being A Perfect Man by Chuukwudi(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm not satisfied with the word of God I hear these days. If you critically analyze what people say on the pulpit, you'll wonder if they have brains in their skull. Preaching the Gospel and praying is not all about jumping up and down!!! Infact, Preaching the gospel is not about telling bizarre stories on the pulpit. I like Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy! (I'm not from Christ Embassy )

"...Die by fire... " why should someone include such a phrase in his prayer? I'm looking for a sane preacher, well learned and rational preacher . but they are not many. someone who can analyze the word of God, break it down and expose hidden facts. Someone to feed our souls, teach us how to think, It's not about preaching about a beautiful heaven and a scary hell, It's about teaching the people how to think and live an upright life, maintain a high degree of integrity, be truthful, be civilized, meek, humble and generous. It's not about preaching about prosperity, It's about preaching to the people to struggle and work hard to attain success. It's about preaching to the people to notice and enjoy the happiness felt when the right thing is done! It's a preaching that will unite all religion, without discrimination! I need a well educated rational and analytical preacher, whose brain hasn't been corrupted by watching the native doctors in Nolywood movies, I need a Christian preacher with an i
indept knowledge of Science and philosophy, I have been studying Buddhism for sometime now, It has alot in common with Christianity. It teaches Peace, Harmony and Nature etc , I would like to write more about this but I don't want the wrong person to read this, so I'll be stopping here for now! Some preachers go further to discourage
Jewelries, females putting on trousers, etc, Imagine, some private mission schools have PE (Physical Education ) Uniforms that are skirts! you perform sports on skirts! Any Priest that says that girls are not safer on trousers than skirts, That Priest is a lair! Some Skirts are worse than even trousers! The key is "decency and integrity ". Like I said earlier, I'm not going to go further on these things, Let's preach on our behaviours, attitudes, Etc. Then by God's Grace, There will be a significant Improvement in self. Thank you. This is my own personal opinion. Criticisms are welcomed. Tell me the truth, Undiluted. For your information, I'm God's own Son!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Thankful / A Word On Cleaving To The Lord(1) / Redeeming Christianity"""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.