Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Naijafaces.com - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Naijafaces.com (477 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijafaces.com by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
join the pioneers of a mighty social network... Created for us by us
www.naijafaces.com
Re: Naijafaces.com by bumdish: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Naijafaces: join the pioneers of a mighty social network... Created for us by us
www.naijafaces.com

I got to the site and the first thing I saw was: WELCOME TO NAIJAFACES.COM Meet Nigerians everywhere, any time. Sign in now and join the community. Now, the question is why should I join this site I can not even see what you've got to offer but you want me to ahead and join the site, why What can you offer that is not already in oversupply Just think about it before investing in redundancy!!!
Re: Naijafaces.com by femi4: 6:27am On Nov 18, 2013
bumdish:

I got to the site and the first thing I saw was: WELCOME TO NAIJAFACES.COM Meet Nigerians everywhere, any time. Sign in now and join the community. Now, the question is why should I join this site I can not even see what you've got to offer but you want me to ahead and join the site, why What can you offer that is not already in oversupply Just think about it before investing in redundancy!!!
Gbam!
Re: Naijafaces.com by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Naijafaces.com is now bigger and better

(1) (Reply)

Tablet PC Vs Laptop: What Side Are You On? / Cpu Over Heating! Please Help! / Need Help On Modem Unlocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.