Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Tablet PC Vs Laptop: What Side Are You On? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tablet PC Vs Laptop: What Side Are You On? (479 Views)

Tablet PC Vs Laptop: Which Side Are You On? / I Want To Buy A Laptop; What Do I Look Out For / I Need A Laptop! - What Make And Brand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tablet PC Vs Laptop: What Side Are You On? by Naijabolt: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Since the appearance of the personal computer in mainstream society a few decades ago our lives have never remained the same. You can't just stop feeling that sense of emptiness in the absence of this wonderful device. The two major players in this field are tablet PCs and laptops. Oh you're one of those people who have serious issues trying to figure out which one to go for? Lucky you. Here is a list of the major features of the tablet and the laptop in relation to how beneficial they are; read before you choose.

Cost

See more at http://www.naijabolt.com/2013/12/tablet-pc-vs-laptop-what-side-are-you-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Audio Problem / Buy Maxtor Diamondmax Plus 9 SATA 160GB Hard Disk @8k / Business Consults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.