Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Hacking Website With Google Search Engine - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hacking Website With Google Search Engine (874 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search / Building A Search Engine Like Google / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hacking Website With Google Search Engine by Syma: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2008
Would you take because gun is dangerous and not buy one when you have the license to? Because when the bad guys comes for you, they gonna use it against you, and then, you will have nothing to defend yourself.

The same goes to having knowledge about hacking. Some times ago, I read a post on this site where someone was asking how to hack a website, and most of the replies I read was all reply of abuse to the poster. If you think gun is illegal, people are using it to make money, so is hacking (use it for protection).

Most people don’t want to face the fact; rather they pretend not to know about it. I have a friend who was like that until he became a victim to hackers.
If you are in the IT industry, you must be security conscious because everything is hack-able.

Almost or more than 90% of google users sees google as an innocent search engine (it is), but that’s the hacking tool for most of the website hackers. Having read so many articles about this Google Hack stuff, I was tense to buy the book.
After reading this book, I started to believe that http://www.google.com is a legal hacking tool for legal penetration testers.

Google hacking is here, and if you want to prevent it, you need to know more about it. Why? Millions around the world have become aware of this powerful tool, and black hackers, those who use hacking for criminal activities, won't dismiss its potential. So, how can you prevent yourself from becoming a victim of a Google hacker? The only way to do it is to learn these new tricks. So forget about Google Earth hacks and take some time preparing for your defence.

How Can You Protect Yourself from Google Hacking?
The first step for protecting yourself from something is knowing how that something works. In the case of Google hacking, you will have to learn how it can be used for acquiring confidential information from individuals and corporations.

An ideal place to look for a how to hack with Google tutorial is http://www.bookazee.com. Within this online store, you will find a book that can help you.
The book is Google Hacking for Penetration Testers ( http://bookazee.com/ShowProduct.aspx?ID=34 ), written by the author Johnny Long. Considered a more advanced lecture, it gives the user the knowledge that only black hackers are aware of.

The great thing of this book is that it focuses on the weak points that most system administrators overlook and that are exploited by almost every hacker. Google, as innocent as it may be, has become another tool waiting to be exploited.

After you have read this book, you should be able to perform the most basic kind of Google hacks and even some of the most advanced ones. But, as if everything in life, you need to master the art of Google hacking. And, if you wish to sell your services as a network security expert, it's better to know it from the A to the Z.
Re: Hacking Website With Google Search Engine by OmniPotens(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2008
This is a nice information to note.

I can see that the book is on sale probably at your website. I think it is better for you to simply inform webmasters that this is a paid for manual obtainable at your website as well. It will help build more trust than pile up empty words in the site of many.

(1) (Reply)

Build Ur Own Mobile Website 4rm Ur Phone / Icon Fixing / Need Help Please With Server Leasing companies In Nigeria or West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.