Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ (311325 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa / Fashion Section Chatroom / *~ Mcleo007 Voted The Fashion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by eddie7: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tip toes... watch out
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by Ojabe(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017

1 Share

Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by 247ibile: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2017
nice one
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by harbeekee: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
*WELCOME TO the skin blogs BEAUTY ONLINE TRAINING*
We offer well detailed videos and notes on

ORGANIC SKINCARE
1. AVOCADO OIL
2. CARROT OIL
3. VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
4. ALEO VERA OIL
5. FAIRNESS PINEAPPLE SOAP
6. CARROT POWDER
7. NATURAL DEODORANT
8. LIGHTENING SOAP WITH BLACK SOAP
9. HOW TO LIGHTEN DARK KNUCKLES
10. MIXING LIGHTENING SOAP
11. HOW TO GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS
12. WHITENING PAPAYA LOTION
13. BODY WASH FROM WHITENING BAR SOAP
14. SUNBURN REMOVER
15. ALEO VERA MOISTURIZING CREAM
16. FACE OIL FOR DARK SPOT
17. SHEA BUTTER LOTION FOR DARK SKIN
18. HOW TO GET RID OF DARK CIRCLE
19. BODY POLISH FOR DARK SKIN
20. HOW TO CURE PIMPLES

Please WhatsApp 09030519446 to get started

Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by ekele99(m): 1:01am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by didigor(f): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2017
Are you a student, a corper, housewife, or even a worker that needs an extra source of income? Do you like to look and feel good?, Do you know you can do both and still earn money too?. Consultants are currently needed in Oriflame, contact 07067636662 to become a beauty consultant with Oriflame, and embrace your financial freedom. You don't need to pay to register to become a consultant. You can also order and get Oriflame products at a cheap price...body lotion, face creams, facial scrub, perfumes, antiperspirant, sun screen.... all made from natural ingredients.
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by chachabae(f): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Looking for solution to any of these:
Pimples, dark spots, blemishes, Stretch mark, Uneven skin tone, flawless skin, nice body lotion etc.
Contact 08037749796

Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by Anita20(f): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
JOB VACANCY!!!
Sassy Beauty is
currently recruiting to fill in this following position:-

* Personal assistant to MD
* Makeup Artist
* Model
* Customer care representatives
* Usher
* Hair Stylist
* Receptionist
* Store keepers
* cosmetology

How to apply:-
Applicant (s) should forward their contact details and position applied for to 08089067525.
Note:- Applicants must be based in Lagos
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by chachabae(f): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2017
Are you a YOUNG MUM, STAY-AT-HOME MUM, EMPLOYED or UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE?

Read this!

ORIFLAME offers every graduate or undergraduate, stay-at-home mom, salary earners, employed or unemployed men and women a life time opportunity to become an Oriflame's consultant.

Interested? whatsapp 08037749796
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by Leslycap: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
Design your shirt on RafTshirt.com i've tried them, they are worth visiting!

RafTshirt.com
RafTshirt.com
RafTshirt.com
RafTshirt.com
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by ducane: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by chachabae(f): 4:27am On Aug 21, 2017
A perfect touch of bronzing pearls gives that little extra of terracota shade which provides natural glow, beautiful radiance for everyday look......
Giordani Bronzing Pearls is one of our most sought out product.

Place your orders today
Distributors needed nationwide.

Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by Emmaacosmos(m): 5:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Are you thinking of good styles/design but have low knowledges of styles that could fit that wear of yours,then visit http://www.mystylesng..com
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by sobastical: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
If you need UK used cloths in bale to start a business, we do in grades too... Men's wear kids wear and ladies wear too. We also have sweat shirt too. Our store is at the popular market in Super market at abule egba Lagos.
For those outside lagos can also patronize us and we can send you goods to any state you are in the country.
Text me whatsapp 08053548696
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by Mstcambridge: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
East Africa to the World!!! Jokate Mwegelo Stars on our Oct/Nov 2017 Issue of Zen Magazine Africa

Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by Ruthelia(f): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hello, please I'm new here. I'm running an online training in fashion. How do I advertise on NairaLand?
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by Mahvey(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Colourful Independence Styles

After the successful independence, we decided to show you some of the beautiful and colorful celebrity styles worn for the celebration. We hope you appreciate it.
Click the Link for More Info
http://www.omarvoblog.tk/2017/10/colorful-independence-styles.html?m=1

Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by dtphilosopher: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is a portable and great machine for home needs.
The machine is capable of doing all kind of job you wanted to do.
You can sew all manner of clothing and leather materials.
It has also been tested on fibre and the result was great.
The package consist of all necessary equipment that is needed for you to enjoy this machine.
It comes with an electric pedal which makes it easy to use like big machine.
It comes with an original adapter which serves as it electrical source.

Price:#10000 ( but now#7000)
Tel: 08180180751

Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by Dmayor7(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Imagine you just created your own business website or blog from scratch without the help of a web designer.

Surely, you are going to feel like a genius. You can even do it for your friends and their friends and collect good money from them too.

That is what this FREE Ultimate Guide to web designing can do for you and more.

Click here www.w3programs.com now and see how easily you can create your own website successfully in the next 20 minutes.
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by couponsland5: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thanks for saving so much time of mine, I really appreciate your efforts. Thanks mate I will try it for my site https://www.decus.pk/
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by deiikonac(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Are you operating small apparel factory or a printing studio, looking to expand into Computer embroidery and monogramming in Nigeria? Help is here visit https:///d7MHiTA, for all information on how to choose embroidery and monogramming machine, operate a profitable studio and earn big contacts from cooperation and multi-nationals firms branding uniforms, towels, leather souvenirs etc call us on 08177129792,08035715097. on Instagram and twitter @deiikonacnigltd

Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by UtyRocky: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Good day house. I'm new on the forum. I'm a corp member and so I just moved to Abuja. I'm interested in fashion, design and sewing in general. I have basic knowledge but want to expand my skills. I'll be very grateful if anyone in the house can recommend a good designer in Abuja for me to attach myself to. Like I said, I'm a corper so I can't afford anything too expensive. You can send in as many suggestions, I'll check them out and pick the one that best suits my needs and pocket. Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey / Ankara Styles / Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.