Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) (37586 Views)

What's The Islamic Rule On 'istimna' (masturbation)?? / THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1 / Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by kabawa(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
saymyname090:
Get sure fixed correct score, HT/FT, and straight draw bookings, with no chance of losing today (02/02/2018) and come back for more..l
sure 150 available today (02/02/2018).

You get this kind Nd odds Na him your finger dirty like welder own shiooor grin
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by chillychill(f): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
yazach:

The person should hasten marriage if he/she hasn't marry

He/She should also increase fasting

May Almighty Allah assist us all to desist from sins

Gbam! You are so on point wink
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by topsyn03(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Good write up.
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by EweduAfonja(f): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Number 5 got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Only number matters...
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Kokaine:
who are those that the right hand posses
The slaves.
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by Carmall(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jazakallahu khair.
May Allah reward you abundantly.
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by spyroxy1(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2018
Bad is it. Stop it!
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by tintingz(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2018
spyroxy1:
JazkumuLLa khairan. This is so rampant within our teenagers, may Allah help us. ameen
It's normal for teenagers and people generally.
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
tintingz:
It's normal for teenagers and people generally.

But abnormal and sinful for us Muslims! wink

A Muslim's choice is abstinence, fasting and getting married!
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by tintingz(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

But abnormal and sinful for us Muslims! wink

A Muslim's choice is abstinence, fasting and getting married!
Muslims are not exempt from the general people.

You can only control it but can't be cured, it's like saying you want to cure sex.
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
tintingz:
Muslims are not exempt from the general people.

You can only control it but can't be cured, it's like saying you want to cure sex.

You are a Pastafarian and not a Muslim! From our Books:

It's either you abstain from sex naturally, fast or you get married!
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by tintingz(m): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

You are a Pastafarian and not a Muslim! From our Books:

It's either you abstain from sex naturally, fast or you get married!
This doesn't cure the cause of masturbation!

Study shows masturbation is frequent in Humans.

Take a case study of prisoners, how do you think they are doing it?
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
tintingz:
This doesn't cure masturbation!

Take a case study of prisoners, how do you think they are doing it?
Are you a prisoner? Must we all imitate prisoners? And just becos prisoners do it does that makes it right?
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by tintingz(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Are you a prisoner? Must we all imitate prisoners? And just becos prisoners do it does that makes it right?

How do Muslims in prison control thier sexual urges?

Isn't it "right" for prisoners to masturbate?

Masturbation is seen as natural and normal by medical consensus as this act is frequent in humans and no serious side effect in it, it's more safer from contacting STDs, so what actually makes it wrong?
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
tintingz:

How do Muslims in prison control thier sexual urges?

Isn't it "right" for prisoners to masturbate?

Masturbation is seen as natural and normal by medical consensus as this act is frequent in humans and no serious side effect in it, it's more safer from contacting STDs, so what actually makes it wrong?
Our Books says it's wrong! Same way pig and alcohol are wrong! This is Islam once again! A religion with rules!

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by tintingz(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Our Books says it's wrong! Same way pig and alcohol are wrong! This is Islam once again! A religion with rules!
An Arabia archaic book said something, Does that makes it right like you asked earlier?
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2018
tintingz:
An Arabia archaic book said something, Does that makes it right like you asked earlier?
Is this not termed intolerance? As a Pastafarian, Flying Spaghetti Monster gave you a Book which you believe in right?

And i asked about this Book but you refused to reply as in how was it revealed? To whom was it revealed? How was it compiled? Who did the compilation? And waht does it says as to the beginning and end of mankind? I also asked about FSH:Is FSH a he/she/it? What is its nature? Who created him? Who created his creator? Was he the one that started the big bang? or he was also a creation of big bang? Will FSH die someday? Apart from humans what other creations has FSH created? will there be any modifications to his creations in the future?

Well, your Book is not archaic! It's contemporary,modern, current, in vogue and new. That's why over a billion people recite it and tens of millions memorised it by heart. grin
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by tintingz(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2018
Your post here has diverted the topic of this thread.

And you should know I'm not actually a Pastafarian, Pastafarianism is a parody Religion, created to mock the absurdity of religions.

I prefer to be called a non-theist, atheist, agnostic, any of them.

Rashduct4luv:

Is this not termed intolerance? As a Pastafarian, Flying Spaghetti Monster gave you a Book which you believe in right?
Lol, calling the Quran archaic is not intolerance, your book is an ancient book.

Everyone shows intolerance when criticizing an object, subject. You have shown intolerance to almighty FSM

And i asked about this Book but you refused to reply as in how was it revealed? To whom was it revealed? How was it compiled? Who did the compilation? And waht does it says as to the beginning and end of mankind? I also asked about FSH:Is FSH a he/she/it? What is its nature? Who created him? Who created his creator? Was he the one that started the big bang? or he was also a creation of big bang? Will FSH die someday? Apart from humans what other creations has FSH created? will there be any modifications to his creations in the future?
First of all, it's FSM not FSH.

I've answered you in a thread but my post keep hidden, almost three of my response were hidden by antispàm bót.
https://www.nairaland.com/4304662/wants-invite-atheist-islam/2

My response for you here is, use this same questions you wrote up there against Allah, just swap FSM as Allah.

Well, your Book is not archaic! It's contemporary,modern, current, in vogue and new. That's why over a billion people recite it and tens of millions memorised it by heart. grin
So because billions of people recite your book means it's right, do you know how your book as caused chaos in the world? Or you think all the billion muslims are Muslims by choice?

I hope this won't be hidden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
tintingz:
Your post here has divert the topic of this thread.

And you should know I'm not actually a Pastafarian, Pastafarianism is a parody Religion, created to mock the absurdity of religions.

I prefer to be called a non-theist, atheist, agnostic, any of them.

Lol, calling the Quran archaic is not intolerance, your book is an ancient book.

Everyone shows intolerance when criticizing an object, subject. You have shown intolerance to almighty FSM

First of all, it's FSM not FSH.

I've answered you in a thread but my post keep hidden, almost three of my response were hidden by antispàm bót.
https://www.nairaland.com/4304662/wants-invite-atheist-islam/2

My response for you here is, use this same questions against Allah, just swap FSM as Allah.

So because billions of people recite your book means it's right, do you know how your book as caused chaos in the world? Or you think all the billion muslims are Muslims by choice?

I hope this won't be hidden.

Werin concern me with FSM or FSH? Tired of responding to your comment. Make i give u one week break sef. Why won't your comments get hidden? You are a Pastafarian hiding in a Muslim section!
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by tintingz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Werin concern me with FSM or FSH? Tired of responding to your comment. Make i give u one week break sef. Why won't your comments get hidden? You are a Pastafarian hiding in a Muslim section!
grin grin grin
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by yazach: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Salam Alaikum
The guy does not worth your attention sir
Re: How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2018
yazach:

Salam Alaikum
The guy does not worth your attention sir
Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah bro.
Alright...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? / Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) / Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.