Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Monday November 18th, 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Monday November 18th, 2013 (449 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Read Rhapsody Of Realities Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Monday November 18th, 2013 by sunny3kng(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2013
Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Pastor Anita Oyakhilome
Look To The Glory Within!
Date: Monday November 18th, 2013

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us (2 Corinthians 4:7).

Once you're born again, your life becomes one of blessings; 1 Peter 3:9 says you were called to inherit a blessing. Then 2 Peter 1:3 tells us that His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him that has called us to glory and virtue. Inside you is the glory of God-the beauty and excellence of the Spirit. Therefore, always look inwards to the glory within.

The Lord Jesus said in Luke 6:45, "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good…." He didn't say you should pray to God to give you good things from heaven, because your spirit is a reservoir of good things; you only need to bring them forth!

When you received the Holy Spirit, you received into you life and godliness. You don't need to look for help outside, because the "Helper" lives in you. His presence in your life represents solution to every crisis, and deliverance from all troubles. You don't need to seek to be blessed because you've already inherited a blessing (1 Peter 3:9). What you need to do now is to "search and discover"; in other words, look into the mirror of God, and discover who you really are.

Acknowledge that you're the blessed of God. Testify that in Christ, you have everything you require for a heaven-inspired, successful and victorious life in this world. The communication of your faith becomes effectual as you acknowledge every good thing, which is in you in Christ Jesus (Philemon 1:6). There're good things already in you-pleasurable things-things that bring joy, honour, and excellence, because you're in Christ Jesus! Look inwards and bring forth excellence from within you.
PRAYER:

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for endowing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. I'm full and loaded with good things, and I bring forth excellence from within me today, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Ephesians 1:3 (KJV). Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Reading Plan:
James 1, Jeremiah 36-37

2 Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 12:42-50, 1 Chronicles 18.

Good morning to you
Do make a great day.
Much love.

(1) (Reply)

Your Life Or Your Faith / Good Advice To Live By / One Day Is With The Lord As A Thousand Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.